Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to conceive

Options
  • 08-01-2018 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hey,
    Myself & my husband having being trying to conceive for a little over 7 years. Unfortunately last year we suffered an ectopic pregnancy.
    Today i had to go for a scan to see if there was any ovarian cysts and the radiologist seen that there was an empty sac in my uterus. She then forwarded a report back to my referring doctor and it had said my uterine lining is dilated. My doctor has requested i have Bhcg bloods done.
    Just wondering has this happened to anyone and what does this mean for us. Is it a positive sign that i may be pregnant.
    Any advice will be greatly appreciated please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Elaine22 wrote: »
    Hey,
    Myself & my husband having being trying to conceive for a little over 7 years. Unfortunately last year we suffered an ectopic pregnancy.
    Today i had to go for a scan to see if there was any ovarian cysts and the radiologist seen that there was an empty sac in my uterus. She then forwarded a report back to my referring doctor and it had said my uterine lining is dilated. My doctor has requested i have Bhcg bloods done.
    Just wondering has this happened to anyone and what does this mean for us. Is it a positive sign that i may be pregnant.
    Any advice will be greatly appreciated please

Sorry I can't help Elaine but I really hope you get good news soon!! there is a thread for trying to conceive you might get an answer there too if you try ? x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

Perhaps post here:

Trying to Conceive

Lots of experience in there I would say

Advertisement