Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atm withdrawl

Options
  • 09-01-2018 2:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi.. I tried to withdraw 400 € but atm did not dislodge any money. I tried 100 again to check and this time got error that cannot provide money. I checked aaccount statement online and found that 100 entry was reverted but 400€ still shows as debit. Need help!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

psdublin wrote: »
    Hi.. I tried to withdraw 400 € but atm did not dislodge any money. I tried 100 again to check and this time got error that cannot provide money. I checked aaccount statement online and found that 100 entry was reverted but 400€ still shows as debit. Need help!!
    Hi psdublin

thanks for your post here on Boards.

This transaction can stay pending on your account for 3-5 business days. If its not completed after this time, it should disappear and reflect on your balance.

If it does compete by the bank who own the ATM, you can request a refund by sending a message through your 365 online account by choosing ' Ask a Question', on the Service desk. An advisor will be able to request this for you.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else,

Thanks again, Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Simbima

The same thing happened to me last week at an AIB ATM in Dublin. ATM said 'Take your cash' (250 euro) and it never came out then it said transaction canceled. BOI told me I have to wait 5 days before they can do anything. I'm surprised at common how this is and is incredibly annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Simbima wrote: »
    The same thing happened to me last week at an AIB ATM in Dublin. ATM said 'Take your cash' (250 euro) and it never came out then it said transaction canceled. BOI told me I have to wait 5 days before they can do anything. I'm surprised at common how this is and is incredibly annoying.

Hi Simbima,

Thanks for your message.

I appreciate that this can be very frustrating and I've taken note of this feedback here. Please be assured that we will credit the funds directly to your account as soon as we receive confirmation from the company that operates the ATM that this transaction was unsuccessful.

Thanks again,
    Darren.  

Advertisement