Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Employee advantage scheme

Options
  • 09-01-2018 5:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Vodafone have an employee advantage scheme where they have certain partner companies to whom they offer discounts to their employees. Does anyone know if eir offer anything like this?
    I’ve spoke to a few customer service people on the phone or online chat but got different answers and most didn’t have a clue what I was asking.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

hunggar wrote: »
    Vodafone have an employee advantage scheme where they have certain partner companies to whom they offer discounts to their employees. Does anyone know if eir offer anything like this?
    I’ve spoke to a few customer service people on the phone or online chat but got different answers and most didn’t have a clue what I was asking.
    Thanks
    Hi hunggar,

Unfortunately, we do have no offer like this running at the moment. I would recommend speaking with an Eir employee if you do know one because these offers can arise from time to time.

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement