Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CW's Arrow TV show on Irish TV

• 09-01-2018 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I would like to ask, which Irish TV broadcasts CW's Arrow? 
    Also, how long after the initial US release?
    (I just moved here from Denver,CO and I want to continue watching this TV show)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61,012 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Sky 1 usually a few days after it airs in the States.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ianm1234

ThomasToth wrote: »
    I would like to ask, which Irish TV broadcasts CW's Arrow? 
    Also, how long after the initial US release?
    (I just moved here from Denver,CO and I want to continue watching this TV show)

Do you have sky TV? Arrow and the flash air on sky one, new season starts January 16 (I think)all shows air a day after US

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ThomasToth

I don't have TV in my apartment yet. I'm just looking for a provider. A little off topic, but which TV and Internet provider would you guys suggest?

I don't have TV in my apartment yet. I'm just looking for a provider. A little off topic, but which TV and Internet provider would you guys suggest?

TV providers in Ireland are all robbers, I have no TV stations because I stream everything for free through an Xbox and internet, I'm currently with sky but if virgin media was available in my area I'd definitely get their fibre power

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Mod note: please do not share links to streaming sites, this is clearly against the charter.

• Advertisement

pixelburp wrote: »
    Mod note: please do not share links to streaming sites, this is clearly against the charter.

My bad, I'm a newbie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭Vic_08

ianm1234 wrote: »
    TV providers in Ireland are all robbers, I have no TV stations because I stream everything for free through an Xbox and internet, I'm currently with sky but if virgin media was available in my area I'd definitely get their fibre power

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ThomasToth

Thanks all. Does Sky1 broadcast other CW TV shows as well? I'm thinking Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Thanks all. Does Sky1 broadcast other CW TV shows as well? I'm thinking Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow...

Yes it does. Netflix will be covering "Black Lightning" and doing a next day airing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭homingbird

[Snip]

Mod: please don't share links to streaming apps. Please read the forum charter here if this isn't clear.

• Advertisement
Advertisement