Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is my order taking so long?

Options
  • 09-01-2018 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My name is Michael Dowdall,

I ordered Fibre in October, KN technician came out second week in November.
    Couldn't run line under ground so he did a survey and requested a pole put in.
    He said be put in next week, I rang Eir the next week when he didn't arrive.
    They said it will be before 5th December before it installed.

Rang back 1st December to keep the pressure on, No sign.

It has now been more then a month and no sign of KN to install the pole.

I rang Eir 1 Hr ago, Got answered straight away. He tried to help but then transferred me to Open Eir who don't talk to anyone so I got tranferred back. 
    Got customer care again and started all over again. I was told it has been put out till MARCH!!!

This very unacceptable, I said that if it wasn't installed in 10 days I am leaving Eir!!!

I was told' it won't be installed in ten days and I can cancel your account now'.

This is the standard of Customer care??

WHAT CAN BE DONE?? 

Regards,

Michael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

MDowdall wrote: »
    My name is Michael Dowdall,

I ordered Fibre in October, KN technician came out second week in November.
    Couldn't run line under ground so he did a survey and requested a pole put in.
    He said be put in next week, I rang Eir the next week when he didn't arrive.
    They said it will be before 5th December before it installed.

Rang back 1st December to keep the pressure on, No sign.

It has now been more then a month and no sign of KN to install the pole.

I rang Eir 1 Hr ago, Got answered straight away. He tried to help but then transferred me to Open Eir who don't talk to anyone so I got tranferred back. 
    Got customer care again and started all over again. I was told it has been put out till MARCH!!!

This very unacceptable, I said that if it wasn't installed in 10 days I am leaving Eir!!!

I was told' it won't be installed in ten days and I can cancel your account now'.

This is the standard of Customer care??

WHAT CAN BE DONE?? 

Regards,

Michael
    Hi Michael,

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you've been having with your order.

Feel free to PM me your order details and full name on the account, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement