Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coin Lodgement Times for Charities?

Options
  • 09-01-2018 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

What is the times we can lodge coins into our bank account?

Peter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Theanswers wrote: »
    What is the times we can lodge coins into our bank account?

Peter
    Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in touch here on Boards.

Can you let us know what branch of Bank of Ireland you bank with please?

You can check the branch locator here for more information on counter service for your branch.

Thanks again,
    Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Theanswers

Hi Jane. 

We bank in Sligo. As we are a charity I understand we can lodge any day during normal banking hours.

Is this correct?

Regards,
    Peter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Hi Jane. 

We bank in Sligo. As we are a charity I understand we can lodge any day during normal banking hours.

Is this correct?

Regards,
    Peter.
    I doubt it. If there is tumbleweed blowing around the branch, there will be nobody to accept the lodgement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi Jane. 

Is this correct?

Regards,
    Peter.

Thanks for getting back to me here.

The branch can accept full coin bags to be lodged into a charity account at any time that the cashiers are available, and the Sligo branch has full counter service which would mean that this can be accepted all day.

Thanks again for your messages.
    Darren.

Advertisement