Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

H&M apologises for image of black child wearing ‘monkey’ top

123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I find that very hard to believe. It's a depressingly common insult. What did you think racists were doing when they threw bananas at footballers? Just giving them a snack?

I've heard there were issues with racism in football. What It entailed I don't know, as I don't follow it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

The child's mother said she wouldn't have made a racist connection to the sloag on on the jumper her son was modelling

• Site Banned Posts: 406 ✭✭Pepefrogok

H&M stores in South Africa being systematically trashed, looted and robbed for this perceived slight, why is it always the go to response for these thugs? It's the same in areas in America! Cops shoot a drug dealing violent criminal so the locals go robbing stores for new sneakers and televisions as an act of protest, disgusting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Pepefrogok wrote: »
    H&M stores in South Africa being systematically trashed, looted and robbed for this perceived slight, why is it always the go to response for these thugs? It's the same in areas in America! Cops shoot a drug dealing violent criminal so the locals go robbing stores for new sneakers and televisions as an act of protest, disgusting!

Funny enough I don't hear of any of them stealing work boots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

H&M have replaced it with a new one.

224e990003e0353dad39bf37c88c0df4.png

• Advertisement
Advertisement