Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Day 2 Venue

Options
  • 09-01-2018 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking for a venue in Dublin for the day after our wedding. Looking for somewhere for drinks, finger food etc. It is on the August bank holiday so would really like somewhere with a decent outdoor area so if the weather was good we could be outside rather than stuck in a pub.
    All suggestions welcome

Thanks folks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mod note:

Hi, welcome to Boards. I've moved this to the Dublin City forum because it's better suited to here. There is still a link in the Beer, Wine & Spirits forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,142 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

D2 on Harcourt street have a terraced outside area.

Horse Show House in Ballsbridge have a large outside area also.

Both would have summer BBQ options.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

Angler's Rest

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 29 Thich Nhat Hanh

How about day 2 is your honeymoon so guests only have to endure one day of it all? This 2 day thing wrecks my head

• Registered Users Posts: 18,480 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Day 2 venue - On my couch, recovering.

• Advertisement

How about day 2 is your honeymoon so guests only have to endure one day of it all? This 2 day thing wrecks my head

Jaysus. Guests are under no obligation to go to the second day. I had one. Great for all the extended family to get together again in the one place. Especially those who were only home for the weekend and we probably wouldn't see again for at least a year. Very few of the other guests went

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

The Church on Jervis St? A bit pricey for a pint but nice outdoor and BBQ area.

Odean on Harcourt St would be another option too, same as above two points.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Angler's Rest

That's really more of a restaurant theses days

Advertisement