Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recently cancelled need to pay balance on account

Options
  • 09-01-2018 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I have cancelled my account and moved abroad (UK) 
    There is a balance owed on my account which I am trying to pay but I'm hitting a brick wall .
    I normally logged in to my eir and paid there but this has been deactivated and When I call 
    017662506 it wont recognize either my old land line number or my account number .
    Who knew it would be so hard to just pay a bill 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

evanl wrote: »
    There is a balance owed on my account which I am trying to pay but I'm hitting a brick wall .
    I normally logged in to my eir and paid there but this has been deactivated and When I call 
    017662506 it wont recognize either my old land line number or my account number .
    Hi Evanl,

Thanks for contacting us here today.

I would recommend calling 1800 503 303, option 2 and option 1 they will be able to assist you there.

Thanks 

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 5 evanl

Hi Evanl,

I would recommend calling 1800 503 303, option 2 and option 1 they will be able to assist you there.

Thanks 

Tracey
    Hi Tracey
    Thanks for getting back to me but I can't call the number you have given me as I'm in the UK
    Is there a contact number I can ring from here ??
    Thanks Evan. 

Hi Evanl,

Thanks 

Tracey
    Hi Tracey
    Thanks for getting back to me but I can't call the number you have given me as I'm in the UK
    Thanks Evan. 
    Yes, we have an international customer care number. 

The number is +353 1430 7085 and they are available from 8-8, Monday to Sunday.

Thanks 

Tracey

Hi Evanl,

Thanks 

Tracey
    Hi Tracey
    Thanks Evan. 

Thanks 

Tracey
    Hi again Tracey
    When I call that number it asks for an eir mobile number which I don't have it was land line and fiber broadband I had can't get passed that stage it just keeps repeating enter eir mobile number ??

Thanks again Evan

Hi Evanl,

Thanks 

Tracey
    Hi Tracey
    Thanks Evan. 

Thanks 

Tracey
    Hi again Tracey
    When I call that number it asks for an eir mobile number which I don't have it was land line and fiber broadband I had can't get passed that stage it just keeps repeating enter eir mobile number ??

Thanks again Evan
    I'd recommend pressing 0 when it asks for a mobile number, this should bypass this step.

Thanks

Tracey 

• Advertisement

Hi Evanl,

Thanks 

Tracey
    Hi Tracey
    Thanks Evan. 

Thanks 

Tracey
    Hi again Tracey

Thanks again Evan
    I'd recommend pressing 0 when it asks for a mobile number, this should bypass this step.

Thanks

Tracey 
    Thanks finally got it sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

Thanks @evanl.

Kevni

Advertisement