Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable sites for GPUs?

Options
  • 09-01-2018 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Hi there,

Elara doesn't have the GPU I want in stock, and I'm wearing of ordering aboard in case I have issues and need to return it. Anyone have experience with any IE or UK retailers that have good customer service records?

Scans.co.uk have good prices but I've seen many negative reviews surrounding their lack of customer service and have seen people denied refunds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

Have you tried amazon.co.uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Brontosaurus

Problem with Amazon is that you're still buying from third-party sellers hosted by Amazon, for example Scans is seller of a lot of GPUs on Amazon, just for a higher price.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

Memoryc.ie have graphic cards now dont know if they have a lot or good on prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I always use Scan. Such a great company and excellent customer service.

Advertisement