Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crèche wanted doctor note

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fima

pwurple wrote: »
    You know what, parents have not created this problem.

All valid points however the problem has directly occurred as a result of parents saying their child is not ill when they clearly are. This is not about a snotty nose, I’ve worked in numerous preschools and wiped more snotty noses than I care to remember. It’s about seriously contagious illness such as conjunctivitis which can spread like wildfire through children and staff and cause havoc in a crèche/childcare setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

fima wrote: »
    That was a Saturday ? I don’t know of any crèches that open on a Saturday. Why shouldn’t the workers take holidays like everyone else?

Sorry it was a friday, so it was the day before the day before xmas eve. A normal working day for the rest of the country. That's a day that nobody else had off and so was the 2nd of January.
    So yes I think there taking liberties taking those two days and it shows utter contempt for working patents.

Advertisement