Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone or Eir Mobile Broadband

Options
  • 09-01-2018 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Have to dump Tesco after all these years as its just not fit for purpose anymore.

So any preference for either of the above guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Dum_Dum

Anything 'not Three' is generally OK. (Tesco use Three).

I've had good luck with Eir/Meteor, which allows me to stream internet radio at the mind-blowing rate of 64kps without hitch - something that was always beyond the capability of Three.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Junior

Moved from Vodafone to Eir, moved back after a couple of months. Are you using it on the move or just at home ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I'm interested in youghal town and along the n25 to waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

danjo-xx wrote: »
    I'm interested in youghal town and along the n25 to waterford

If using it as internet on a mobile phone then Vodafone is the best choice. I was using eir along the same stretch of road today and it was very patchy. I think nearly all providers are patchy around the Grange area or the road.

Advertisement