Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jackjones

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

no because i got that receipt in the second store that i went too . they were more helpful and understanding of my situation .

I'm a little confused op.

Did you have the receipt in the first store?

Did you have the receipt in the second store?

Would you mind just answering these 2 questions and I think people may understand a little better.
    Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I'm a little confused op.

Did you have the receipt in the first store?

Did you have the receipt in the second store?

Would you mind just answering these 2 questions and I think people may understand a little better.
    Thank you.

He had no receipt for the first store. Second store exchanged the jeans for him and gave him a receipt showing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lonewolf1961

Your first post says you went to a store with no receipt.
    Then you went to a different store and exchanged and the exchange receipt you got there said it was 28 days for exchange. So did you or did you not have a receipt in the first store? Did another post say it was a different franchise? I am not reading this entire thread again, but it is quite reasonable for different franchises to have different terms and conditions.
    What you have presented is nothing but an argument showing you are wrong and self righteous.
    no i am pointing out that the first store i went too were most unhelpful and the second store i went to had no problem understanding the situation i was in that i did not want to hurt my daughters feeling by saying that i did not like the jeans that you bought me as a christmas present . the lady in the second store was most understanding and very helpful .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

In the interests of stopping this from going around and round overnight, I am closing this thread. If someone feels strongly enough that it should be reopened, please let me or one of the other mods know.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement