Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Number Deactivated

Options
  • 10-01-2018 6:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I'm in Australia and coming home to Ireland at the start of February, i wanted to keep my Irish number so i topped up in June and again in December however when i topped up in December it didn't register the top up and my number seems to be deactivated. 

I can log into myeir and my web texts are working under that number but I can't text or make calls using my Irish sim. 

Can I please get it reactivated as I don't want to have to get a new number and I have credit on that sim that I can't lose. 

Thanks in advance!
    Sarah

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

skell05 wrote: »
    Hi I'm in Australia and coming home to Ireland at the start of February, i wanted to keep my Irish number so i topped up in June and again in December however when i topped up in December it didn't register the top up and my number seems to be deactivated. 

I can log into myeir and my web texts are working under that number but I can't text or make calls using my Irish sim. 

Can I please get it reactivated as I don't want to have to get a new number and I have credit on that sim that I can't lose. 

Thanks in advance!
    Sarah
    Hi Skell05,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

In order to reinstate the service on your sim, you will need to call our customer care team on 1800 690 00. You will then need to top up and get the bar removed. They can advise you on all.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

+35314307085 if calling from abroad. My number went inactive a few weeks ago and the credit eventually appeared on the account and had to give it another few hours before I could make calls again. Hope you get it sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    +35314307085 if calling from abroad. My number went inactive a few weeks ago and the credit eventually appeared on the account and had to give it another few hours before I could make calls again. Hope you get it sorted.
    That is the number for our bill pay department from abroad, I would recommend calling our pay as you go department on +353 1430 7066.

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement