Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Stanley Supreme Deluxe 110cm - Worth it?

Options
  • 10-01-2018 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,

We're building an extension to our kitchen, we currently have four small ceramic rings and a separate small electric oven. I am looking to get a large cooker dual fuel. I have been in store and I've seen both rangemaster and waterford stanley and whilst I know that they're both made by the same manufacturer, I feel the build quality is better on the waterford stanley supreme.

My question basically is, is it worth the money? There don't seem to be any reviews on it online so it's hard to get an unbiased opinion.

So if anyone has one or has experience of one I'd very much appreciate any feedback

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Joanne121

We have this cooker for 3-4 years and absolutely love it. It is extremely solid and excellent to use. I had the same view as you when we were buying, no other model was as sturdy/solid as the Stanley one. The doors on other makes seemed really flimsy. There is an AGA version which is 1k more expensive but we steered clear of that as the specification seemed identical (other then the logo badge on front)! As it happens we are selling ours as we are changing our kitchen. I hate to see it go but it won't suit the modern style kitchen we are going for.

Advertisement