Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advent teats

Options
  • 10-01-2018 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I wonder could anyone advise on Avent teats. I have just started bottle feeding my 6 month old and am using old bottles and teats from my first child. At the time, the tests were 1-4 based on flow speed, however they now seem to be labelled slow/medium/fast/variable flow. I was looking to get him size 3 by the old standard, does anyone know what that converts to in the new system?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

They still say the numbers on them but it is confusing! We were the same when we bought new teats for our bottles! You want to get the medium flow ones marked from 3+ months. When you take them out of the packet, you will see they are still marked with the numbers like the old ones were.

Advertisement