Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the best route

Options
  • 10-01-2018 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

From Donnycarney to st mary’s hospital in the Phoenix Park.I have to be there for 9:00 am on friday.Should I drive through town or would the m50 be a better bet ? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Donnycarney, Ballybough, North Circular all the way to Phoenix Park would be my 1st thought.
    I'd leave at 8 though to give plenty of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Lodger81

Once you get to the North Ciruclar Road you would be going against the traffic so should move quick enough. I'd avoid the M50, which can be slow moving anyway, as you'll hit traffic when you come off trying to get to the park.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I agree with the other posters, Ballybough and NCR is the best route. I drove that way for work for over 4 years. Fairview through Ballybough is the slowest parts. If you leave Donnycarney around 7.50 you'll be there in plenty of time. Traffic gets a bit crazy if you leave after 8am. I used to leave at 7.30 and be in by 8.05.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 aeolian sky

Thanks guys very helpfull

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

humberklog wrote: »
    Donnycarney, Ballybough, North Circular all the way to Phoenix Park would be my 1st thought.
    I'd leave at 8 though to give plenty of time.

That's the route i drive to work (Artane to Bluebell) Takes me 20 mins and i leave at 6.45.

• Advertisement
Advertisement