Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account blocked

Options
  • 10-01-2018 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I have my account blocked as probably I wrote uncoreectly the pin twice.

I-m travelling in thailand in this moment is there any other way to contact you to unblock the phone than call you? by phone it will cost me a lot

thanks,

Carlo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

carlo3 wrote: »
    Hi,

I-m travelling in thailand in this moment is there any other way to contact you to unblock the phone than call you? by phone it will cost me a lot

thanks,

Carlo
    Hi Carlo,

Welcome to Boards and thanks for your post.

It'd be necessary to call to have your account unblocked. We'd advise that you call 00353 1 4044000 choosing option 1, 2 & 2 and an advisor will be happy to help with this.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 carlo3

Hi,

thanks,

Carlo
    Hi Carlo,

It'd be necessary to call to have your account unblocked. We'd advise that you call 00353 1 4044000 choosing option 1, 2 & 2 and an advisor will be happy to help with this.

Thanks again,
    Jane.
    Hi Jane,

thank you, but calling from Thailand will cost me 3 euro per min. Do you have an alternative? an email or a method that will allow me to safe to spend money?

thanks,

Carlo 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi,

thanks,

Carlo
    Hi Carlo,

Thanks again,
    Jane.
    Hi Jane,

thank you, but calling from Thailand will cost me 3 euro per min. Do you have an alternative? an email or a method that will allow me to safe to spend money?

thanks,

Carlo 

Thanks for getting back to me here. Can I ask if it was your 365 log in PIN that was blocked? And if so was this done through the mobile App or the main 365 webpage.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement