Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Options
  • 10-01-2018 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Ok so I’m very irate at this point with customer service.

So I have not network coverage at my work place since joining eir about 2 months ago.

Went on chat twice and told they cant do anything for me and gave me an 1800 number to call. Cant call as I don’t have network – go figure. I questioned if this 1800 was free and told its not.. so to fix my problem it will cost me to call.. the rep suggested I borrow someone’s mobile and call 1905 from that, seriously??

So I called from land line, passed around to three different rep’s all asking the same information about my account, just to make sure i say who I am (like I’d be calling for fun). THEN THE CALL JUST DROPPED will I waited..

So it cost me to call for nothing and I still have not network coverage.

Consumer regulator I guess it the next step

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Ok so I’m very irate at this point with customer service.

So I have not network coverage at my work place since joining eir about 2 months ago.

Went on chat twice and told they cant do anything for me and gave me an 1800 number to call. Cant call as I don’t have network – go figure. I questioned if this 1800 was free and told its not.. so to fix my problem it will cost me to call.. the rep suggested I borrow someone’s mobile and call 1905 from that, seriously??

So I called from land line, passed around to three different rep’s all asking the same information about my account, just to make sure i say who I am (like I’d be calling for fun). THEN THE CALL JUST DROPPED will I waited..

So it cost me to call for nothing and I still have not network coverage.

Consumer regulator I guess it the next step
    Hi Necstandars,

Would you like to PM me your full name, mobile number and pin? I would gladly help clear this up for you.

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement