Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provided install date - informed they cancelled it!

Options
  • 10-01-2018 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Ive been trying to get broadband setup the past few weeks (ordered 16/12). Initially told 29/12, date was set but I called a week before or so as I thought id be away and it was put back to the following week (4th I think). I called 27/12 (I think) seeing if 29th could still be done as things changed but unfortunately it couldn’t be done but that I still had the date the following week. I was then pushed back to 10th because the guy on the desk didnt fully activate it or something. He told me there'd be no issue, saying i was guaranteed this date but I get the impression he wanted to get me off the phone saying what i wanted to hear. The next week came and I called beforehand saying I hadn’t got the text//email confirmation he noted id receive to be told that I was actually down for the 10th! This was the third person that day I was told this by, two others told me all was good. Reason I was pout through to the third was that they were the actual technician organisers as I wanted to make sure they had my details to give me a bit of notice to meet at the house. I am now told today that this order was cancelled, that it won’t be setup today. Im at wits end with this, would appreciate if someone can do their job? I have message and email confirming today, called someone around noon and informed there was no issue that if i didn’t hear by 15:30 to call again. Called at 15:30 to be informed by the 5366550 number people that this was cancelled. On hold since the trying to see what the hell is going on![/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Bambaata wrote: »
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Ive been trying to get broadband setup the past few weeks (ordered 16/12). Initially told 29/12, date was set but I called a week before or so as I thought id be away and it was put back to the following week (4th I think). I called 27/12 (I think) seeing if 29th could still be done as things changed but unfortunately it couldn’t be done but that I still had the date the following week. I was then pushed back to 10th because the guy on the desk didnt fully activate it or something. He told me there'd be no issue, saying i was guaranteed this date but I get the impression he wanted to get me off the phone saying what i wanted to hear. The next week came and I called beforehand saying I hadn’t got the text//email confirmation he noted id receive to be told that I was actually down for the 10th! This was the third person that day I was told this by, two others told me all was good. Reason I was pout through to the third was that they were the actual technician organisers as I wanted to make sure they had my details to give me a bit of notice to meet at the house. I am now told today that this order was cancelled, that it won’t be setup today. Im at wits end with this, would appreciate if someone can do their job? I have message and email confirming today, called someone around noon and informed there was no issue that if i didn’t hear by 15:30 to call again. Called at 15:30 to be informed by the 5366550 number people that this was cancelled. On hold since the trying to see what the hell is going on![/font]
    Hi Bambaata,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with the order. 

Feel free to PM me your full name and account number and I would be happy to clear this up for you.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement