Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation fee on 30 day contract?

Options
  • 10-01-2018 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering what the cancellation fee is if you wish to change provider while on a sim only 30 day contract? Is there a set charge or is the fee the same as what you should have paid for the month?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

pawrick wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering what the cancellation fee is if you wish to change provider while on a sim only 30 day contract? Is there a set charge or is the fee the same as what you should have paid for the month?

thanks
    No cancellation fee once you've passed the first 30 days, Your final bill will be the cost of usage from the previous billing date to the termination date, If you're moving network you can port out at any time, If switching to prepay on the same network, you must call customer care to give them 30 days notice to move your number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭pawrick

thanks  joecass123 for the info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

thanks
    Hi Pawrick,

Feel free to PM me your full name and account number. I would be happy to clear this up for you.

Thanks

Tracey

Hi,

thanks
    Hi Pawrick,

Feel free to PM me your full name and account number. I would be happy to clear this up for you.

Thanks

Tracey
    thanks, PM sent, had a couple of other niggles which I included if you don't mind. 

Hi,

thanks
    Hi Pawrick,

Thanks

Tracey
    thanks, PM sent, had a couple of other niggles which I included if you don't mind. 
    I have replied to your PM.

Thanks 

Tracey

• Advertisement

Hi,

thanks
    Hi Pawrick,

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks 

Tracey
    thanks, I've pm'd you back with address correction + follow up query to your pm response.

Hi,

thanks
    Hi Pawrick,

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks 

Tracey
    thanks, I've pm'd you back with address correction + follow up query to your pm response.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement