Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche in Rush

Options
  • 10-01-2018 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hey guys, so info regarding opening hours online is a bit vague to say the least. Having just moved here and trying to find a work/life balance we're hoping to find a creche that opens before 7am. Does anyone know of any in Rush?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

You might try asking on the Rush Facebook page, I'm not sure how many regular posters we have here who live in Rush and use a creche.

https://www.facebook.com/Rush-Needs-You-115079605204194/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

To my knowledge most creches open at 7 in Rush.
    Have you thought of a childminder?or one of you going a bit later to drop the child off, and the other doing the evening pickup?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Paddytheman

shesty wrote: »
    To my knowledge most creches open at 7 in Rush.
    Have you thought of a childminder?or one of you going a bit later to drop the child off, and the other doing the evening pickup?

Thanks shesty, have considered all of the above and best case scenario is pre-7am. Have the M50to contend with so the earlier the better...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

True - I've lived here all my life, and have done M50 and town commute, currently doing M1/M50 round 7:20am for an 8am start, so I think a minder might be your best option if you could get one.I do the afternoon pick ups, OH does the morning run. There's no way of working from home for one of you some of the week, or one of you starting later 2/3 days of the week and the other doing the balance, or anything like that? I do know how tough it is.

Even if you had a friendly neighbour or something that could keep an eye til 8/9am then drop to a creche?

Advertisement