Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭gifted

northgirl wrote: »
    All the sorting out of everything that comes with moving country. Learning curve I guess but dammit there's a lot to do. Not taking my car so looking forward to not having any of those costs for a while hopefully.

Where you off too northgirl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

gifted wrote: »
    Where you off too northgirl?

Spain :)

Not a bit jealous....no sir...not me...not one bit...

*sticks hands in pockets and kicks can down the road....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Mierda !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Oh lovely! I didn't move as far but I feel your pain with all of the stress and hassle of moving country! I hope you love it there :)

I don't know if it's because I'm due my period or what but I'm feeling miserable. Sad and grumpy and cranky and I can't relax.

• Advertisement

I'll send ye a postcard :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm going in her suitcase but she doesn't know it yet. (!)

I love Spain, had plans to move there a few years ago but they fell through. Best of luck :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

TA'd The simpsons are on and it's the episode where burns is batman and its not funny at all.

The Simpsons stopped being funny a long time ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Going to a concert in the 3 Point Depot in a few weeks. Couldn't decide if I was going to stay up or get the bus home afterwards. Decided it would be nice to stay overnight but TA now the Gibson Hotel is booked out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Everyone chatting about ice-cream in the TH thread & I don't have any.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Being chronically-ill and operating off a different time-Schedule than normal Business-Hours. I foresee myself being energetic for the next 5/6 hours and as usual have a million things to do due to never being able to keep up with anything in the first place anyway. :rolleyes::rolleyes: If Shops were open now for the night it'd be ideal for me, - I need to go to Supermarket (will still just about make that,) Shoe-Shop, Euro-Shop, Phone-Shop, Penneys and few other things that I need to go and look after. But nought's open for me at this hour of the night. Oh well. Such is life. :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,806 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm going in her suitcase but she doesn't know it yet. (!)

I'm going in her suitcase too :-/..........I'll bring a pack of cards so :D :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Can I come too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,806 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Langer of a moth flew out of nowhere and frightened the life out of me :mad: :o

Last episode of the Good Fight. Must find new series for weekend so I ASAP as I have no organising or packing to do :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Fair play to you! You won't forget to keep in touch with us, I hope. :)

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Fair play to you! You won't forget to keep in touch with us, I hope. :)

I'd say my posts will double once I've internet connection :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Just got a text to say my cousin has cancer and it's terminal...life sucks ass at times

I'm so sorry, that is terrible news. :(

In the last 2 days I have spilt liquid on my keyboard twice. Last expense I need now is a new laptop - fingers crossed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Gonna have a nice bruise on my arm tomorrow I reckon, can feel it's sore after I bit myself during football earlier :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Jo Nesbo and his ****e books. I read one and it was crap, so I read a second to give the benifit of the doubt, and it was also crap. Fool that I am, I paid the to watch a movie version of one of the books on SKY, just to be sure ( there was sweet FA on the telly and I had wine��) and yep, sure as fFcuk, it’s crap! Seriously, the main character is named Harry Hole....ffs,

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I feel the same about Nicholas Sparks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

New Home wrote: »
    I feel the same about Nicholas Sparks.

I must remember not to check him out😊

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Steer well clear. At least one of his books was turned into a soppy film starring Mandy Moore. 'nuff said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Netflix not loading .

It's like de ja vu , watching and waiting for the dial up internet to load :(

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Going to a concert in the 3 Point Depot in a few weeks. Couldn't decide if I was going to stay up or get the bus home afterwards. Decided it would be nice to stay overnight but TA now the Gibson Hotel is booked out.

Is it the Roger Waters gigs. TA I can't go to the Roger Waters gigs at the 3 Arena because it will be only two days after Body & Soul festival, there is just no way I'm gonna have the energy to travel up from Galway to Dublin after travelling all over the country. Ah, first world problems.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Trying to whiten my teeth and I now realise the mould they gave me is useless. I'll be spitting bleach all over the gaff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Trying to whiten my teeth and I now realise the mould they gave me is useless. I'll be spitting bleach all over the gaff.

Try Eucryl powder, you can usually buy them in the two euro shop.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Try Eucryl powder, you can usually buy them in the two euro shop.

I spent a fortune on this from the dentist so I'll use this but I will think of your tip
    in between uses. Thanks :) I use the max colgate but it's only ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

TA'd that I still have a pain in my chest and can't sleep :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I thought more would be happy for me that Dodo came back to life when I never seem to shut up about it! :P:pac::D :/:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

I'm entering Day 6 of the worst cold anyone has ever had, and I can't sleep. My head is so full of mucus and phlegm, it feels like it's going to explode.

Is it the Roger Waters gigs. TA I can't go to the Roger Waters gigs at the 3 Arena because it will be only two days after Body & Soul festival, there is just no way I'm gonna have the energy to travel up from Galway to Dublin after travelling all over the country. Ah, first world problems.

No, the Game of Thrones concert :o

No, the Game of Thrones concert :o

Try the Spencer Hotel or Hilton Garden. Both only a 10 min walk from The Point or a 2 min journey on the Luas.

Anywhere to stay around Bus Áras, Abbey St or Jervis will leave you close to the Luas too.

kfallon wrote: »
    Try the Spencer Hotel or Hilton Garden. Both only a 10 min walk from The Point or a 2 min journey on the Luas.

Anywhere to stay around Bus Áras, Abbey St or Jervis will leave you close to the Luas too.

Thanks. I checked them but they are both over €300 and while I am prepared to pay a bit more given the last minuteness of it, I could probably get a taxi back to Wexford for that :pac: I might just drive in the end but for now I have booked a room in the Clayton on Cardiff Lane.

• Advertisement

Thanks. I checked them but they are both over €300 and while I am prepared to pay a bit more given the last minuteness of it, I could probably get a taxi back to Wexford for that :pac: I might just drive in the end but for now I have booked a room in the Clayton on Cardiff Lane.

That's nice and close too. If I'd known earlier you could have had my couch for 50 :P

kfallon wrote: »
    That's nice and close too. If I'd known earlier you could have had my couch for 50 :P

Doubt there'd be room, it's been a bit full these past few days! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sitting in the queue for the nct with a hangover. And it's raining.
    On the plus side I will be in the couch with a bacon roll and watching homeland in has than an hour.

Ta'd I let my coffee go cold!
    Doubt there'd be room, it's been a bit full these past few days! :p

We'll squeeze you and the cat in somewhere :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Needed a haircut yesterday and went to a new barber for convenience purposes.
    Big mistake.

The most ridiculous thing about this barber is that after he finished the 'cut' he sprayed half a f*cking bottle of Tommy Hilfiger aftershave on the back of my neck.
    What the actual f*ck?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The struggle to hold onto the umbrella in the wind this morning on the walk to the school. The joys of living in a town where it is pointless owning an umbrella, I had visions of taking off a la Mary Poppins. I got soaked by passing cars. When I got home the large dog who prefers sitting out in the rain than go into her kennel was whining to come in. As soon as she got in she shook herself violently and splattered the whole kitchen. Seriously the weather needs to cop on at this stage :(

Was at the bank and held the door open for some fella and the langer didn't even look at me let alone say thanks, he must of thought it opened automatically for him :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Came home, it's cold, and there's no oil in the oil stove, nor is there any oil to fill the stove :(

I've a sinus infection and a skin infection which just looks like some acne but TA'd to be on damned antibiotics. Having a pajama weekend.

Having a pajama weekend.

The best kind of weekend :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Some impatient so and so beeped at me because I didn't take off the second the lights turned green. He was throwing his hands up in the air and everything.

I got my revenge by making sure I took off nice and slowly at the next 2 sets of traffic lights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

KatW4 wrote: »
    Some impatient so and so beeped at me because I didn't take off the second the lights turned green. He was throwing his hands up in the air and everything.

I got my revenge by making sure I took off nice and slowly at the next 2 sets of traffic lights.

Was probably my father-in-law, he's such an impatient git.

No loo paper...stuck on the throne...all I could find was flushable toilet wipes....Cold wet wipes....my arse is frozen.....

At least I smell fresh fragrance now lol lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,189 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

KatW4 wrote: »

It’s the over-exaggerated hands in the air gesture that rightly grinds my gears when this happens....like I know you’re pee’d off at my slowness but there’s no need for the amateur dramatics :)

The best kind of weekend :pac:

Sometimes it feels a bit tragic but this weekend IDC!!!!! :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement