Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Tits...hehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Seeing as you asked...a certain section of the community that just wont stay in one place.
    Commuters? Oh...you mentioned smelliness. LUAS users?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

people who insist on using unnecessary foul language ....
    We're more ****in honest....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Anti-vaxxers. Selfish, foolish people believing anything they read on the internet because it makes them feel special and "woke".

Vaccinate your damn kids!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,159 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

People who spit on the street or in public areas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭porte

It must be true it was on facebook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭Den14

Those damn pesky floaters in my eyeballs!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

erica74 wrote: »
    I am literally so fucking sick of everyone and everything.

YES. ME TOO. FCUK EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING.

New girl in the office is getting on my nerves and I have become an entirely unreasonable human as a result. Literally the fact that she's still in the office and I can't get five minutes' break at the end of a busy day when I have to pull another late night because work is a nightmare this week is TA'ing me an absurd amount. I want to throw myself out of the window.

toby-hates-everyone.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Relikk

People, mainly.

Spineless cowards who are incapable of telling you the truth to your face, that feel the need to drag others in to fight their own battles and who don't apologise or show remorse when they know they've done something wrong.

That's basically someone I worked with recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

Weed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Trivial annoyances get on my tits!

And ice cream in hot weather

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

People, they're the worst.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Commuters? Oh...you mentioned smelliness. LUAS users?

Red line only of course :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,650 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Goodbye genocide. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Gerry T

People that say "I'm entitled to" in a sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

Bras

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

People who act without consideration for others, especially on the roads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

spindex wrote:
    Bras

Take it off if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mod note: 'What gets on your tits' thread merged with 'Annoying things' thread. Please check the opening post for guidelines on posting on this thread.

Buford T. Justice

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

spindex wrote: »
    Bras

Instruments of torture, work of the devil! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

New Home wrote: »
    Instruments of torture, work of the devil! :mad:

Bra's off. Day is over :D

Or just beginning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Mod note: 'What gets on your tits' thread merged with 'Annoying things' thread. Please check the opening post for guidelines on posting on this thread.

Buford T. Justice

Can we rename it "what gets on your tits"?

I like it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

It would really fit in with the whole bra TA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

New Home wrote:
    It would really fit in with the whole bra TA.

I'm whatsapping the Mammy & all I can think of is the current topic.

Got to be careful what I type

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I like it.

Rename it to "Trivial Annoyances what get on cray cray bitches' and blokes's tits"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Lying here in hospital with a collapsed lung! :( I don't recommend it to anyone as a reasonable way to pass the time. It's trivial when you see what other people have to deal with though. At least the grub is nice. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Lying here in hospital with a collapsed lung! :( I don't recommend it to anyone as a reasonable way to pass the time. It's trivial when you see what other people have to deal with though. At least the grub is nice. :)

Oh that doesn't sound like fun at all! I hope it reinflates soon! Definitely not a trivial complaint, look after yourself.

Trying to force myself to get out and about but managing to slide back into a rut, so annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My bedroom is cold.

Pac1Man wrote: »

Jaysus sorry to hear that, hope you'll be ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

At the local town's annual panto with the GF earlier and it was a great night. But there was some little kid off to the right of my hearing range rustling through a bag of crisps for what felt like an eternity.

Furthermore, my peripheral sight was right in line with one of the exits, which was being perpetually opened by chaps running to the toilet.

Theatre distractions are very TAing

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gerald P Sheep

Booking flights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,974 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Theatre distractions are very TAing

BIG time!
    People who try to take a sweet from the bag, unwrap it and eat it, 5 minutes after the interval should be evicted.

My TA, 3rd earache in 7 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Banking , all I want to do is lodge money in that account and then some more in that account and then pay that bill.How hard is that to understa.....

Forget it , I'll come back tomorrow .

Hi

We've got some updates for your PC

:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

People who stand chatting at the little milk and sugar station that most coffee shops have. "Excuse me", "sorry, can I just reach over there", "Excuse me" and then I got really annoyed and said "lads, could you have your chat somewhere else?" and they all looked at me like I had just said I was going to murder them.
    One of these muppets had left something behind them at the till just before this and when I spotted it and handed it over to him, he didn't even say thank you.

The world better just sit over there today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,659 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

People who act surprised when asked for money at a shop counter, especially when there's a queue.

Then starts the hurried rummage through the pockets to find some legal tender/plastic to pay for the items they seemingly thought would be free.

I hope you all die, drowned by your own diarrhoea.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Made cup of tea.
    Spilled full cup of tea.
    Spilled most of it on my hand.
    Hand on fire.
    Ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

Ta'd my back is in pain today and worst of all 2 of my kids have the vomiting bug

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,922 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

My car insurance renewal quote :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,176 ✭✭✭Bredabe

trellheim wrote: »
    OK if you're just venting thats fine too, just trying to give a digout; but in all fairness you're not making it easy to help here.

It was just a moan as I was at my witts end. It was just meant to read or passed on.

TA that they rules which protect my family and vulnerable people don't suit everyone, AND I have to hear about it for days and days and days.........

* PT tells me that even tho I was moving about as normal when I was sick, unlikely to have lost weight from not eating.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Got a lift to work this morning and wanted to listen to some music on the radio.

D'ya think I could find it? Quirky **** after quirky **** talking and talking. Christ almighty, play some poxy songs! Each station trying to out-do one another with how random and totes amazing they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

A not-so-trivial thing. I’m on the train with hub on a weekend away. We were sitting talking and laughing spiritedly and kept hearing this shushing. Happened two or three times but carried on as we weren’t sure if it was aimed at us. Next thing, a guy pops up from the cubicle in front of us and told me that he didn’t care to hear about the minutiae of my life and to keep the volume down. There was plenty of other noise in the carriage. I have trouble controlling my temper these days, a side effect of keeping it together in the face of impending early death, so I gave as good as I got. I hate that it happened though because how headwecking for everyone else in the carriage. Anyway... I flipped the bird. :( He took a photo of my name from the seat reservation and told me he was complaining and that I had just committed a public order offence.

Someone must have reported a disturbance because an Irish Rail employee arrived. I was somewhat cheered when the employee direct most of his words at the guy rather than me.

What a shitty, stressful start to the holiday. :( I don’t have many more of these things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,537 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

5097 + 3 = 6000.

Right? RIGHT??

It seems i have forgotten how to count.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,659 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

5097 + 3 = 6000.

Right? RIGHT??

It seems i have forgotten how to count.

I actually looked and thought "How have you forgotten to count? That's the right answer"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Fcukity fcukity fcuk.

I think I'm getting sick. Balls on it anyway. Was just starting to feel well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,922 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Word has gotten out in the office (that I'm only in a wet week) that it's my birthday and now I have to endure cake & stare after lunch.

I hate this. I don't eat cake and I couldn't give a crap about my birthday so why on earth should I expect anyone else to?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Awake half the night because of anxiety.

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Word has gotten out in the office (that I'm only in a wet week) that it's my birthday and now I have to endure cake & stare after lunch.

I hate this. I don't eat cake and I couldn't give a crap about my birthday so why on earth should I expect anyone else to?

*calls off the surprise after hours birthday bash for Dial Hard*

:pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement