Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Your fly is open.

Nope, I was wearing shorts at the time which are flyless.
    I've dressed since then and the fly is in-tact.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Nope, I was wearing shorts at the time which are flyless.
    I've dressed since then and the fly is in-tact.

Made you look!

I'm waiting for a report from a bone idle colleague - so I'm bored!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

TA I've to go to work. Why can't I just be payed for my existence, like the royal family or something :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Motivation at work is 0%

northgirl wrote: »
    Motivation at work is 0%

Motivation currently running about 40% ish but having to wait for someone else to finish something I need - it's dropping!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I'm waiting for a report from a bone idle colleague - so I'm bored!!!

Relax. I will have it for you in a minute. Can't you see I am busy on my phone.

Priorities????

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Relax. I will have it for you in a minute. Can't you see I am busy on my phone.

Priorities????

Don't make me get the table tennis bat! :D:D:D

after 2 months abroad I really want to see a good movie and there's just nothing there that's tempting me at all. :(

after 2 months abroad I really want to see a good movie and there's just nothing there that's tempting me at all. :(

I watched Call Me By Your Name again the other night - very very good.

• Advertisement

I watched Call Me By Your Name again the other night - very very good.

I want to see something at the cinema - is that in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

I have just been handed an agenda for a meeting that would be too ambitious for a Brexit summit to even attempt. It has items on it that I have just seen that would take me hours to prepare. I remember the 80's when 'leisure' investments were sexy because people were going to have some much time outside work in the future. I won't even get lunch today. What a fcking joke.

Ooh cinema, now you're talking - think the last one I went to see at the pics was that Indiana Jones Crystal Skull rubbish.

The Meg looks great - big assed shark, makes Jaws look like a sardine.

This might give inspiration ?

https://scannain.com/upcoming-irish-cinema-release-dates/

Enjoy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Waking up at stupid o clock and no chance of getting back to sleep.
    That said, reading my phone is not going to help.

Ooh cinema, now you're talking - think the last one I went to see at the pics was that Indiana Jones Crystal Skull rubbish.

The Meg looks great - big assed shark, makes Jaws look like a sardine.

This might give inspiration ?

https://scannain.com/upcoming-irish-cinema-release-dates/

Enjoy!

cheers! - looks like a few around the 24th alright. Might have a look at the Meg :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

New Mission impossible is brilliant if you have interest in the series.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TA I've to go to work. Why can't I just be payed for my existence, like the royal family or something :o
    Motivation at work is 0%

+1

Ta'd when you wake an hour before your alarm goes off and you turn over and relax and without realizing fall back to sleep and then you wake up and think "ohh I've only dozed off for a few seconds" and then you look at the clock and it's one minute to getting up time :(.

New Mission impossible is brilliant if you have interest in the series.

Never seen any of them :rolleyes:

Never seen any of them :rolleyes:

There all stand alone so you wouldn't have to have seen any of the previous ones really :pac:

+1

Ta'd when you wake an hour before your alarm goes off and you turn over and relax and without realizing fall back to sleep and then you wake up and think "ohh I've only dozed off for a few seconds" and then you look at the clock and it's one minute to getting up time :(.

And that sleep is like being dead and it KILLS you to wake up!!!

Aaaargh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Posters who have the same avatar as me. Reading through threads & just see the avvy in peripheral vision.

I don't remember posting that.

Every time !!

Lol! I don't see my Avatar around much at all. But the T.A. in that for me is, ya get used to different people's posting styles and their individual Avatars but some Avatars are common, and I'm left totally confused who's posting!! Or maybe it's just me spending too much time on here! :o:pac::D
    “My goal is Jamie Dornan, my level is James Corden”
    I would like to find a nice fella that looks like Dornan and acts like Corden! I love Corden's humour and personality. I have to say though he has gone down a little in my estimation since he conquered America. I loved him on the English Shows, and he always gave the impression that he would slag the life out of anyone in his path! and he had zero interest in Brown-nosers or Brown-nosing whatsoever. But America has changed him into a brown-nosery lick-ar$er! He went on Ellen and he was hanging off her with drool like a lil Puppy and wasn't his usual self at all!

T.A's: My Ribs are sore and I can't breathe.
    Also nearly had a Heart Attack there!! Holy fcuk Cats can run!! Am sitting in the Car at the minute, (a lot of Cats hang out around here!) and I knew there was one Cat sitting on the Wall, but next thing 2 Cats screeching mad, practically flew across the front Windscreen of the Car and over to the Sheds!! Man they can run fast when they want to! Usually they are just sitting in random spots on the stony areas around me, just sitting there nice n still with evil Eyes on them looking at me!

Another T.A. I have actually tried to cut this Post way way back but it still looks like an Essay! :/

• Advertisement

Parents.

The way you mention that you disagree with one aspect of children and by God the s**t storm that you get!

What happens when people breed ? Do they lose the ability to act rationally ???

Parents.

The way you mention that you disagree with one aspect of children and by God the s**t storm that you get!

What happens when people breed ? Do they lose the ability to act rationally ???

It’s primal instinct. And sleep envy.

It’s primal instinct. And sleep envy.

The vitriol though! Jesus what's wrong with wanting to keep some child-free events ??

"No don't worry, he'll let me know when he's hungry".

Yeah, you and everyone else in the vicinity!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Milk is gone off. Ruined my tea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Milk is gone off. Ruined my tea.

Me 24 hours ago!

Seven Worlds will Collide

The vitriol though! Jesus what's wrong with wanting to keep some child-free events ??

"No don't worry, he'll let me know when he's hungry".

Yeah, you and everyone else in the vicinity!

Hang on...you are a child hater??!! Practically a kiddie killer?
    Where is the ‘block’ button??!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

When you wanna buy something online, but the shipping is the same price as the product itself. Somehow the original product is just not worth all that money :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,176 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Washed my hair an hour ago and the 'curl' is already coming back, I can't use my frizz control shampoo as my scalp is as sensitive af.
    Just put a few tubberware boxes of Quorn and sauce in the freezer, ie winter food.

* Today I had to explain to an American boss in American HQ, that this part of Ireland is not part of the America's or Africa and the predictable part of the UK, the more I simplified my point, the less he understood. In the end, he told me he would call me back at x mountain time!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Hang on...you are a child hater??!! Practically a kiddie killer?
    Where is the ‘block’ button??!

Not hate per se - more like they irritate the f**k out of me when not parented properly!

My inability to get over the fact that my parent has chosen her new partner over me. Nothing new just so raw. Saw her twice today in the City. Her indifference is chilling.

• Advertisement

Insect bites. They just love my sweet blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

If one more office tells me they don't use a fax anymore "because of GDPR", I'm going to scream.

erica74 wrote: »
    If one more office tells me they don't use a fax anymore "because of GDPR", I'm going to scream.

My boss' fave saying is "in these challenging GDPR times...." for EVERYTHING!!!!

I swear he said it about passing round a leaving card!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Accidentally bought yoghurt covered rice cakes instead of chocolate ones. My afternoon tea break is now ruined.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Accidentally bought yoghurt covered rice cakes instead of chocolate ones. My afternoon tea break is now ruined.

Cover them in chocolate spread. Sorted.

Would you hate me if I told you I was having a Kelkin mint chocolate one now ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Would you hate me if I told you I was having a Kelkin mint chocolate one now ?

YES. Those are my favourite ones. This is such a first world problem.

YES. Those are my favourite ones. This is such a first world problem.

I know but they are delish!!!!!!

My boss' fave saying is "in these challenging GDPR times...." for EVERYTHING!!!!

I swear he said it about passing round a leaving card!

I still don't know what GDPR is..

• Advertisement

Ssssssh keep it quiet but I'm not 100% and I'm meant to!

Data Protection on speed, something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

It's the "I don't know what a tracker mortgage is" of our time:pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

This f*cking thing is a T f*cking A

119330847.jpg

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    This f*cking thing is a T f*cking A

119330847.jpg

Ouch!

Getting the f***ing ribs elbowed off me on the train by some f***ing rancid aul wagon with no concept of personal f***ing space!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Getting the f***ing ribs elbowed off me on the train by some f***ing rancid aul wagon with no concept of personal f***ing space!!!!!

We are supposed to show respect for elders but some elderly people can show terrible disrespect for others.

• Advertisement

We are supposed to show respect for elders but some elderly people can show terrible disrespect for others.

I was brought up right so I smiled politely but vented here!!!

erica74 wrote: »
    It's the "I don't know what a tracker mortgage is" of our time:pac:

Hehe someone had to say it I guess :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I was brought up right so I smiled politely but vented here!!!

That's when pointy umbrellas come in handy. :cool:

New Home wrote: »
    That's when pointy umbrellas come in handy. :cool:

Homeo are you advocating violence with pointy umbrella's :eek:?

:pac::pac:

It's not violence, it's self-defence. :cool:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement