Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Colser wrote: »
    Same here ..peed off.
    Group hug yo!
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Same here.

Thank Crunchi tomorrow i Friday.

*Bro hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

It kind of feels like the end of Thelma and Louise but there's four of us :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Colser wrote: »
    Same here ..peed off.
    Group hug yo!
    Same here.

*Bro hugs*

Can a sistah join in ???

I think I'm getting a stye or something - my eyelid is killing me!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Can a sistah join in ???

Of course, as long as whatever you have is not contagious.

Can a sistah join in ???

Of course, as long as whatever you have is not contagious.

I hope not!!!! I just keep randomly winking at odd moments!!!

I hope not!!!! I just keep randomly winking at odd moments!!!

?width=320&version=3702413

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Big booby hugs for my peed off TA friends!

TA'd that the dentist cost me 60 pounds and the vet cost 82. I also had to get a new sinus rinse and that cost me 18 pounds. None of the stuff I paid for was even fun stuff! The dentist also told me that I need one of my wisdom teeth out and that will be 270 pounds, I think I'll just leave it where it is! I'm also waiting to see a surgeon to have my portacath operated on as it has flipped itself backwards in my chest. Bleh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Can't decide if headache is a sinus headache, a mild migraine, a tension headache, or a leftover symptom of the bug I had over the weekend, but it's flipping sore and I am not in the mood for it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cleopatra_ wrote: »

TA'd that the dentist cost me 60 pounds and the vet cost 82. I also had to get a new sinus rinse and that cost me 18 pounds. None of the stuff I paid for was even fun stuff! The dentist also told me that I need one of my wisdom teeth out and that will be 270 pounds, I think I'll just leave it where it is! I'm also waiting to see a surgeon to have my portacath operated on as it has flipped itself backwards in my chest. Bleh.

Sounds like you could do with a bro hug too ;) :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

You are spending more on health this week than I have spent in a year!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Same here.

Is it too early to eat the 2 crunchies in the fridge? It's Friday somwhere right? :D

northgirl wrote: »
    Same here.

Is it too early to eat the 2 crunchies in the fridge? It's Friday somwhere right? :D

In quite a lot of places- go for it!!!!

In quite a lot of places- go for it!!!!

Only if we get a nibble first.

If you don't eat them I'll have to call the guards on you :eek:

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Only if we get a nibble first.

I'm not eating some soggy crap you've been drooling all over :pac:

My TA, my retainer broke again so that's another 150 euros for a piece of fcking plastic just because I was born ugly. Damn you vainity and necessity plus I have my car tax to pay as well. Damn you transport officials.

• Advertisement

You have seen through my plan to keep them all to myself

If you don't eat them I'll have to call the guards on you :eek:

:pac:

Ok Ok! Arm. Twisted. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,196 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Ugggh I got a stupid TA damn hospital gave me a treatment for a diabetic related issue with my foot which had turned into a **** storm or potential has risen to 85% likely hood of a **** storm I'm bloody crippled and the support is not suitable for rainy weather I took it off for 15 minutes yesterday and I was walking like a Dr Seuss character clippity clopping around I'm a lot younger than 116 I have been through hell in the past 5 years homeless had dozens of procedures on my eyes including three lots of keyhole surgery now I'm looking at months of being compromised walking or losing my foot or leg the ****ers are telling me there is no other way if I had a nurses uniform

boooooooom goes the dinomite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I wasn't sure whether to count this as a trivially happy or trivially annoying but I saw this thread first. On the way home from work this evening, I was nearly hit by a car, as was another man. However, it was his car.

I was coming out of a Spar shop, unlocking my bike near the door, when a women tried to get a toy out one of those things where you put in the coin, but the toy didn't come out so she went back into the shop. Her husband/partner was waiting in the car and saw this, so he decided to have a go at getting it. Just as I turned around to go, I realised that the car was rolling towards us. It was about a metre away but I managed to stop it and slightly push it away but when he heard me, he helped.

Actually, the thing that was most trivially annoying was that he didn't say anything, just smirked and hopped in the car.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

My TA, my retainer broke again so that's another 150 euros for a piece of fcking plastic just because I was born ugly.

Unless you were born with your adult teeth already out, you weren't born ugly. You became it afterwards.

Glad to be of assistance and clarifying that for you.

:pac::pac::pac: :D:D:D

• Advertisement

My TA, my retainer broke again so that's another 150 euros for a piece of fcking plastic just because I was born ugly. Damn you vainity and necessity plus I have my car tax to pay as well. Damn you transport officials.

I love a woman with a retainer ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Also someone with standards not to eat drool food.

Pter wrote: »
    Also someone with standards not to eat drool food.

Hmmmmm........

That too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

You had me at retainer! :D

You had me at retainer! :D

;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Live chat with a certain mobile company.... I swear, if I see the words the data has been used one more time on my screen...... There is no way the amount of data I pay for a month has been used in two weeks by me in my house on my own with two devices pulling off it.

Very very tad by the world tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,922 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Internet "reaction" videos.

Fcuk off and die, nobody *actually* reacts like that to anything, ever. EVER.

I can feel a headAche slowly creeping its way into my head.........stay out of my head ya bastard ! *cross face*

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Go look at kittens immediately, Seph! Doctor's orders!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭Marz66

Shutters down or half way down on shops before closing time.

• Advertisement

The tennis match before the one I want is not over yet and there's rain !!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,855 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Sister in law forcing us to sit through Gawd awful "miracle of the week" preachy movie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

People with only a passing acquaintance with the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭theoldbreed

The new RTE line up photos. That picture of Doireann Garrihy with Podge and Rodge annoys me. Actually more than a TA. It's probably better suited to the people you inexplicably can't stand thread.
    TA is that people actually think she's funny.

New Home wrote: »
    Go look at kittens immediately, Seph! Doctor's orders!

Yes M'am! *salutes*

The new RTE line up photos. That picture of Doireann Garrihy with Podge and Rodge annoys me. Actually more than a TA. It's probably better suited to the people you inexplicably can't stand thread.
    TA is that people actually think she's funny.

Ya beat me to it!

All I can think is "f**k me, 14 quid a month for that ****e ??? Jesus Netflix is a tenner and I get load for that".

Text a friend who knows I'm in a bad way yesterday. Took him til this morning to reply and let me know he can't meet me tomorrow evening. Soullessly facing into the blackness of the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,729 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Do any FlyBe flights ever depart on time?

I’m on my 3rd flight in 3 weeks with them..

Dub-Sou 3 weeks ago, aircraft went tech so there was a 3 hour delay to departure
    Sou-Dub 3 weeks ago, aircraft went tech so there was a 4 hour delay to departure
    Dub-Sou today, there’s no one around to drive the tug so we’re just sitting here waiting, pondering life, wondering what it’s all about, wondering when the fcuk we’ll take off!!

And it’s always the pleasure flights that are delayed, never the bloody business trips! Them fcukers always go on time!!

Do any FlyBe flights ever depart on time?

I’m on my 3rd flight in 3 weeks with them..

Dub-Sou 3 weeks ago, aircraft went tech so there was a 3 hour delay to departure
    Sou-Dub 3 weeks ago, aircraft went tech so there was a 4 hour delay to departure
    Dub-Sou today, there’s no one around to drive the tug so we’re just sitting here waiting, pondering life, wondering what it’s all about, wondering when the fcuk we’ll take off!!

And it’s always the pleasure flights that are delayed, never the bloody business trips! Them fcukers always go on time!!

Flying with Aer Lingus at 7 tonight - but the tennis from yesterday is delayed till 5.45pm today.

That can be an hour late no bother!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Text a friend who knows I'm in a bad way yesterday. Took him til this morning to reply and let me know he can't meet me tomorrow evening. Soullessly facing into the blackness of the weekend.

Look after yourself, sending you virtual hugs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,537 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Helped somebody out with an issue they were having yesterday. Showed them how to solve it, how to test, everything. They sent around an email after telling management and others about this. Do you think they mentioned me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Your friend may not be available but boards is.
    I know some people might think "they're just strangers on the Internet" but that doesn't mean it's not real, it doesn't mean it's meaningless. Words on a screen can be as meaningful as a real world hug.

Don't feel alone. Because you're not.

erica74 wrote: »
    Your friend may not be available but boards is.
    I know some people might think "they're just strangers on the Internet" but that doesn't mean it's not real, it doesn't mean it's meaningless. Words on a screen can be as meaningful as a real world hug.

Don't feel alone. Because you're not.
    Look after yourself, sending you virtual hugs.

+1 for both of these!

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Internet "reaction" videos.

Fcuk off and die, nobody *actually* reacts like that to anything, ever. EVER.

Americans reacting to watching rugby a particular low form of media content imo.

Impromptu TA beers in Cork?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

TA'd that there's some really, really nice people on here who are sad atm and there isn't a magic switch we can flick to make them better. I hate knowing people are sad :(

Pter wrote: »
    Impromptu TA beers in Cork?

That's so kind of you to offer right now I'm just not up to it...Thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

I just caught my baby finger between the underside of the table and the armrest of my chair. I swivelled my chair around so my finger got wedged and it took me far too long to actually realise what I needed to do to free my finger. So much throbbing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

erica74 wrote: »
    I just caught my baby finger between the underside of the table and the armrest of my chair. I swivelled my chair around so my finger got wedged and it took me far too long to actually realise what I needed to do to free my finger. So much throbbing.

Many years ago I broke said finger in a similar situation.

Working from home today, should be a TH.

But I forgot I had to dial into a call today.

Only been 10 mins so far & it has been pure waffle so far.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement