Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Dont you start.

I'm on medication ;) ok so it's Solpadeine and paracetamol :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Autosport wrote: »
    Flip Flops

Flip is the left foot
    Flop is the right foot

They bought a pair of Flips (both left feet)

PLAGIARISM!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,537 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Autosport wrote: »
    I'm on medication ;) ok so it's Solpadeine and paracetamol :D

Solpadeine already contains paracetamol so you should not be taking additional paracetamol with it. Take some ibuprofen with it instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Twitter is gone to hell lately, I'm not a big user in the sense that I follow about 150 accounts that I'm interested in.

The last few days the 'timeline' is clogging up with 'likes' of people I follow, the worst though is that, say, I follow Johnny and Mary now I'm seeing tweets from Paddy 'cos Johnny and Mary follow him but I don't

Twitter I don't give a damn what the accounts I follow 'like' or follow, just the tweets and RT from people I follow thanks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Today...everything about it! I can't seem to put one foot in front of another today.

My head is mush...actually if my brain blew up my hair wouldn't even get disturbed with the day that's in it. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭LilRedDorcha

My hair has gotten unmanageably long. It's annoying and it means a lot of hoovering since I'm shedding so much of it. So tempted to walk to the nearest hairdresser and ask for Britney '07.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Grammar Nazis, that is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

My hair has gotten unmanageably long. It's annoying and it means a lot of hoovering since I'm shedding so much of it. So tempted to walk to the nearest hairdresser and ask for Britney '07.

There's loads of hair in my house too especially with the dog! They're dear enough but I got a Dyson V7 Motorhead and i love it. It's so handy.

Go less Britney and more Freddie Mercury minus the moustache! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

people who buy jackets/coats with hoods then stand in the peeing rain with the hood down - ffs put your damn hood up that is what it is there for!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭LilRedDorcha

Lorelli! wrote: »
    There's loads of hair in my house too especially with the dog! They're dear enough but I got a Dyson V7 Motorhead and i love it. It's so handy.

Go less Britney and more Freddie Mercury minus the moustache! :)

I'll be content when I've it back at shoulder length. Another TA is trying to find a decent hairdresser when you move city :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

The evening are getting darker sooner. Schools are back and time is flying by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

I'm always tired! and I sleep a lot! then can't get up in the morning! Which means in late and home late then off to bed!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Being overtired and not knowing if I want to sleep or stay awake a whille.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

This getting old craic really sucks. I can't move my ar$e off the seat or even attempt to leave the house without needing to pee. Sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I feel so unprepared for school tomorrow. I'm in a new school and new class so I'm super nervous. I miss my old school already!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,443 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

This getting old craic really sucks. I can't move my ar$e off the seat or even attempt to leave the house without needing to pee. Sucks.

Wait till you see what happens when you hit 30...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Wide awake, my legs aching like I ran up Everest. I know I'll have the energy of a wet rag later on today. Now TA at myself for moaning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Been awake coughing for the last hour and a half. My poor missus had to listen to it and still go into work. I should be at the airport waiting for my flight home but I'm not well enough to go :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

As if it's not bad enough to have to go back to work today, poor dog squirts diarrhea everywhere just as I'm running out the door to bring the wee one to creche. To make things worse I step on it without realising and spread it everywhere else. Then already late, clean it all up and wee one decides it's the perfect time to do a poo ahhhhhhh! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

The dreaded back to school traffic

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Cycling in the dreaded back to school traffic. Twas a nightmare this morning.

People

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,537 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I forgot to put my mouse on its charging stand last so the battery has just died. The wired mouse i borrowed is awful, simply awful. No weight or heft to it at all. And it doesnt have buttons on the side. how am i supposed to work under these conditions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,922 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

SAMTALK wrote: »

It's actually mind-boggling how many people drive their kids to school. My work commute will go from 15 minutes to 50 next week. It's crazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Dial Hard wrote: »
    It's actually mind-boggling how many people drive their kids to school. My work commute will go from 15 minutes to 50 next week. It's crazy.

And just wait for the rainy days :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Quinoa.

I was grudgingly accepting of it when I thought it was pronounced Quin-Oh-Ah.

Then my wife came home from working and started sprouting on about Kee-Wah and I was just like no. FTS. :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Everything today is annoying me

Someone trying to hack my iTunes account again, please learn to spell if you're trying to be from Apple :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,176 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Long Whatsapp thread this am about how happy my classmates are to go back on Monday and how they are looking forward to being off work blah blah blah, I feel exactly the opposite way x 1000000000000000.

Ta2, mammograms! I'm. not. a. freaking. pretzel, twisting this way and that.:mad::mad:

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,159 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Bredabe wrote: »
    Long Whatsapp thread this am about how happy my classmates are to go back on Monday and how they are looking forward to being off work blah blah blah, I feel exactly the opposite way x 1000000000000000.

Ta2, mammograms! I'm, not a freaking pretzel, twisting this way and that.:mad::mad:

It can only have been a male that sat down and invented that boob squishing evil machine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Got rice pudding on my pants :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

People who cant or wont do their job properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Waiting for my mam to come back with the car so I can leave :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

As if it's not bad enough to have to go back to work today, poor dog squirts diarrhea everywhere just as I'm running out the door to bring the wee one to creche. To make things worse I step on it without realising and spread it everywhere else. Then already late, clean it all up and wee one decides it's the perfect time to do a poo ahhhhhhh!

I'd like to add to this that I had already been greeted by a kitchen floor covered in diarrhoea upon entering the kitchen this morning and had cleaned it up and headed off on my not so merry way only to be told when I arrived home this evening that the second wave had hit after I left. Dogs eh!....those beautiful dirty smelly bastards :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,922 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I think a visit to the vet might be in order there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭smeal

Crippled with tonsilitis. Antibiotics have made me feel violently unwell the past hour or so . Have to clean up after dogs and deal with them jumping all over me all evening (love them to bits really but wish I had a doggy sitter on speed dial at this very moment). Meant to be gearing up for my going away party tomorrow night in work but can’t seem to do anything physical, including ironing, without wanting to spew my guts up everywhere. Wah :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Dial Hard wrote:
    I think a visit to the vet might be in order there.

Nah he's grand. Too much steak was his problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Didn't have a great day in school today. I want to go back to my old school :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Two faced b*tches at work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Code id de hed. Time to use that disgusting nasal rinse. Ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

One earphone died :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

Noticing bigtime that 80% of music on the radio is depressing as f**k, no matter the station.

Almost convinced at this stage it plays a part in contributing to the depression academic in this country, everything on the radio is just moany and whingy sounding like Coldplay or something and the other 20% is generic, repetitive manufactured drivel. Seriously can't listen to the radio now without taking on the appearance of Tommy Tiernan in the episode of Father Ted when he's on the bus and Radiohead comes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

I'm going to Electric Picnic and I have my period:mad: Earlier this month, I was at Alltogether Now and I had my period then as well! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

I'd like to add to this that I had already been greeted by a kitchen floor covered in diarrhoea upon entering the kitchen this morning and had cleaned it up and headed off on my not so merry way only to be told when I arrived home this evening that the second wave had hit after I left. Dogs eh!....those beautiful dirty smelly bastards :D

Appreciate every day of it. My little dog died this morning, had her for 16 years :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ooohhh, nooo... I'm so sorry BBT, that's awful. Poor dog. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

New Home wrote: »
    Ooohhh, nooo... I'm so sorry BBT, that's awful. Poor dog. :(

I'm so so glad she died in her sleep and she didn't have to be put down. I don't think I could have handed her over to the vet but this way is much nicer. Grateful for that :)

A peaceful death is the best thing we can all wish for, considering. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Appreciate every day of it. My little dog died this morning, had her for 16 years :(

I am so sorry to hear that, such a hard thing to go through but your dog had 16 years of happiness and love with you and it is somewhat easier that she went in her sleep, it seems more peaceful.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Oh God I am so sorry to hear that, just awful. Condolences to you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

I was actually going to post a TA that I had to pain pills for two days cos I was away, went through a kind of withdrawal (they're strong opiate based lads) and now I feel a bit stoned.

But after that news - sod it, a bum leg is nothing when a much loved pet leaves us.

My baby is with his sitter now as my team's had two matches in a week and I miss him!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement