Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Boom_Bap wrote:
    NO no no, bacon and chicken are the only optional extras.

Bacon isn't optional in a carbonara.

Don't even mention the C word though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Coriander?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Bacon isn't optional in a carbonara.
    Don't even mention the C word though.

It isn't, unless you have what you really need, which is 1. Guanciale, or, at a push, 2. Pancetta.
    Boom_Bap wrote: »
    NO no no, bacon and chicken are the only optional extras.

And you dare to give out about pineapple on pizza?!?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

i dont give out about pineapple on pizza, I have a firm stance on it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    i dont give out about pineapple on pizza, I have a firm stance on it.

Well, you're obviously wrong (unless you like it :D). Chicken just doesn't belong in carbonara, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I'll have you all know, my carbonara may not be made the authentic way but it's the sheeeeit! :D

I'll have you all know, my carbonara may not be made the authentic way but it's the sheeeeit! :D

FYP. :pac::pac::pac:

New Home wrote: »

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

There's no chicken or parsley in it at least Homeo :D

There's no chicken or parsley in it at least Homeo :D

*shifty eyes* What about ketchup? Or CORIANDER??? :eek:

• Advertisement

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What's annoying me is people not likening pineapple on pizza, it's the food of the gods (me)

And also the stupid drivers I encountered on my drive home tonight between slow drivers and yes I became the jerk in the Merc and the idiot drunk driver, it's ok I rang the guards and they assured me they would get him.

Don't knock it until you try it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I was in the GP surgery and two young wans were in the waiting room sitting about 12 feet apart, talking over the rest of us about their very personal ailments.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭hairyslug

When I ask where something is and she says it's where it always is, if I knew where it always was, would I be asking, sigh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

TV license reminder letter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Autosport wrote: »
    What's annoying me is people not likening pineapple on pizza, it's the food of the gods (me)

And also the stupid drivers I encountered on my drive home tonight between slow drivers and yes I became the jerk in the Merc and the idiot drunk driver, it's ok I rang the guards and they assured me they would get him.

What have Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot and Putin all got in common...they all loved pineapple on pizza.... Fiend!!!

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Y'all making me want Pizza now!

Thick Crust.
    Light very-thinly-spread Tomato paste Base.
    Couple of Mixed Pepper pieces.
    Tomato Chunks.
    Ham.
    Cajun Chicken.
    Mushrooms.
    Sweetcorn.
    AAAAAANNNDDD
    Pineapple pieces!
    And sometimes Garden Peas if I happen to have them!

The perfect Pizza right there! Nyom nyom!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Monday.com ad on youtube.........F##K OFF!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

The man in the shop said he would bring out our bed and assemble it for us. But he just dropped it and said we could manage from there. Very annoying.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

40 year old men who act like a petulant child when they don't get what they want (aka my brother)
    KatW4 wrote: »
    The man in the shop said he would bring out our bed and assemble it for us. But he just dropped it and said we could manage from there. Very annoying.

You should have called him on if he promised it, hate that.

It's not ok to break a red light just because the road looks quiet and you don't feel like waiting. God almighty

Stupid geebag in Lidl who not only decided to pack what looked like a month's worth of shopping at the till rather than the shelf, but stopped what she was doing entirely for the duration of a long and involved phone call which couldn't *possibly* have waited til she was finished.

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Stupid geebag in Lidl who not only decided to pack what looked like a month's worth of shopping at the till rather than the shelf, but stopped what she was doing entirely for the duration of a long and involved phone call which couldn't *possibly* have waited til she was finished.

I hate when people pack at the till, they're usually also really bad at it and it takes them aaaages!
    Remember that the cashier told some lady "you can't do that here" after she held up everyone. Lady didn't look happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭Bredabe

PPl who assume that I don't learn things in and around my job and look bewildered when I say something knowledgeable about it.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

TA'd that I'm a day ahead of myself, I thought today was Sunday :rolleyes:

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    TA'd that I'm a day ahead of myself, I thought today was Sunday :rolleyes:

Turn it into a TH & the weekend is longer than you think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I had planned on doing some gardening, but there's a cold wind out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,722 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Sneezing multiple times, in a quiet room.

Not the little pretend sneezes barbie dolls are capable of, nooooo mine have to be the 'take-out-the-whole room, sneeze-yer-blasted-brains-out' kind.

Ninja-ing around Bedroom getting ready to go out! :mad::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

The local park was crammed full of cars this morning. Nowhere near by to park.
    Why?
    The parkrun... I find it ironic so many drive to the park to run 5 or 10k when they probably live nearer than those distances.

Scam phone calls from a Serbian number....block..block..block!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

LirW wrote: »
    I hate when people pack at the till, they're usually also really bad at it and it takes them aaaages!
    Remember that the cashier told some lady "you can't do that here" after she held up everyone. Lady didn't look happy.

Nope.. the till is for packing, not the windowsill.
    If the staff in said supermarket are on a service limit time, that's not my problem as a customer.
    I won't be sent to the shelf like a bold child.
    If it's OK in the other major supermarkets to pack at the counter then bog off!

To thine own self be true

Fantasy football *cross face*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

whiskeyman wrote: »
    The local park was crammed full of cars this morning. Nowhere near by to park.
    Why?
    The parkrun... I find it ironic so many drive to the park to run 5 or 10k when they probably live nearer than those distances.

Not Tyrellstown by any chance is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Scam phone calls from a Serbian number....block..block..block!
    You too huh. I got one this afternoon....after a long absence from them.

Wisdom teeth.

If there is a god, s/he has a very perverse sense of humour. "Hey, here, have some utterly superfluous new adult teeth that serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever other than to fcuk you up! You're welcome!"

I'm tired and really wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. Have the Monday dread already. Stop the world and let me off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,822 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I'm tired and really wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. Have the Monday dread already. Stop the world and let me off

Great idea, go to bed.

You will rock out super burgers tomorrow, give great presentations, have new ideas, get stuck in, be nice to people, horse out great subs, check out stuff extra fast,sweep the floor with a new enthusiasm, sack people with empathy, hire people with enthusiasm, clean things well, help people you need it.... etc etc

Go on go on..... there’s the answer.... go for it.

The crack on my phone screen is right over the battery symbol thing so I can't make out what it says.

• Advertisement

Amen brother, how is it Sunday again already :confused:

Great idea, go to bed.

Ah if twere that simple Brendan. I've a 15 month old daughter. Going to bed is not an option.

Amen brother, how is it Sunday again already :confused:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,822 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Ah if twere that simple Brendan. I've a 15 month old daughter. Going to bed is not an option.

You got me with a clean head shot there Bones.

I feel your pain, I done shot off too soon, hope little ms.bones slips off to leepy luuuly land soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Look around you at the world and you start to realise that politicians, the media and self proclaimed 'experts' haven't a ****ing clue what they are talking about.

I was watching a stand up show on yt and it dawns on me that the comedians are the only people who rally understand what is going on in the world and who give it to you straight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Went to the laundry room to get my clothes. After 45 minutes they're still wet! I'll have to bring them back down later to get them dry :rolleyes:

Live in a small council estate and at the end of the road are 2 houses split in flats. Now a girl I know moved into one of them with her 2 boys.
    And I swear the older lad who's in early school age is an absolute monster of a child. Is running around and trying to beat all the other kids despite them being older and stronger.
    Mother doesn't wanna take responsibility because she's scared of getting into trouble with the other parents here, so her kid just gets locked up inside instead of making him apologize.

I'm really not one of them but that child needs a proper bollocking.

For your virtual viewing pleasure today, coming to you courtesy of Aqueous BP Cream and Sudocreme, I am smothered / covered / lathered / smathered in said Creams due to Boob-rash from stoopid Bra wiring and Thigh-rash from equally stoopid Tights. Sigh. The hard life of a lady.

For your virtual viewing pleasure today, coming to you courtesy of Aqueous BP Cream and Sudocreme, I am smothered / covered / lathered / smathered in said Creams due to Boob-rash from stoopid Bra wiring and Thigh-rash from equally stoopid Tights. Sigh. The hard life of a lady.

If you need a hand with the sudocreme application, thighs and boobage, I'll be glad to lend both hands :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,706 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Got a new leap card today to replace my lost one and it looks like it broken already, NFC on phone isn't reading it *cross face*

If you got this error, the problem may be bigger than just your card

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=461323&d=1536966253

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement