Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Toxic brothers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TA'd I have so many TA's today. I need to cop the fcuk on!

Very TA'd that my hair is so slow in growing back. It's like part of me is gone.

No more TA's today. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Crosby Uptight Tweed

Women over 15 who say ‘slay’ ‘bye felicia’ Call each other ‘queen’ .... wtf is bye Felicia - know a woman in her 30s and says it in every social media post she does

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Women over 15 who say ‘slay’ ‘bye felicia’ Call each other ‘queen’ .... wtf is bye Felicia - know a woman in her 30s and says it in every social media post she does

Sir, your knowledge of the genius that is Ice Cube is severely lacking .... perhaps have a look at a movie called Friday....

Teenagers and their fireworks. Its still September for fecks sake! Sitting in a car park waiting on partner and there was a bunch of teenage lads here with fireworks and they started letting them off. My dogs are in the car and were getting a bit worked up so that was annoying enough but then the stupid little eejits started chasing each other around and actively trying to set them off AT each other. That's a serious level of dumb.

I had to ring the guards , who informed me they already had calls and were sending a car. When the car finally arrived the lads ran off and it followed them for all of ten seconds before giving up. Now five minutes later, guards are nowhere to be seen and the kids and their fireworks are back!

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Never ending hunger, always dieting, never losing weight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Eating all day, and still hungry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Welcome to my world.

TA very bad headache today that painkillers aren't fixing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭Bredabe

One of my girls' is just getting back on her feet after a horrible and potentially life-changing event, she was out and about today and someone she half knows started giving out to her for not having a job when 'we have full employment, and only laziness could be the reason'. Stupidly she tried to explain that now she is off the road, not one of the jobs she is qualified for is available to her as she can't drive until the dr says so. She came home so upset.

TA'ed that women feels its ok to behave like that, too stupid to think there may be a very good reason ppl may not be working; There are many good reasons a healthy person cant take up a job, so why would anyone say such a thing?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I thought my snotty sneezy cold was gone, oh no, just lying in wait for round 2. Going round sounding like I've a bucket over my head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

TA'd that it's 25 past 1 and I really want beans on toast

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Owl.

Haven't read the whole thread and I suppose all of these have been mentioned but anyway...

Loose is not how you spell Lose.
    Should of, would of, could of. Cop on.
    People constantly saying "I feel like" No you dont...you think.
    Where is not how you spell Were or We're.
    Everyone raising the pitch of the last word in a sentence making everything sound like a question. Ridiculous. Whenever someone does it to me I ask them if it was a question. I get some strange looks.
    "Well done, you" Justifiable homicide I reckon.

I woke up in a bad mood :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Go have them Kitty! Do what makes you happy! :)

Child screeching here for the last 20 minutes. Sounds like a Banshee. Same all yesterday evening and because I have Headcold I wasn't in the humour to lash on my music to try drown it out so I just had to put up with the squealing. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

The amount of our police service out today stopping and holding up traffic to let bloody cyclists exclusively use the roads is a disgrace. If your house was being robbed you'd be told there's not enough man power to come out to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I asked my AA for help with my assessment this week, he went through all the obvious resources but not one of them have the info I need.
    Then he says have you asked the rest of your year?

TA the academic adviser doesn't know that the ppl who know how to tackle this kind of work aren't on the common group as they are working on the project and NOT available for questions that there are supposed to be a million other resources to help answer! Or that I would have the cop to ask there first!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Fcuking Stitch in my side from coughing. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Did something to my shoulder during my run on Monday and it's still not right. The only halfway comfortable position for me is with my arm straight over my head so I've spent the weekend looking like that Indian fakir who spent his entire life holding his arm up just to show he could.

Ah if only ye heard the screeching here lads. Total Temper-Tantrum territory at this stage now I'd say. And the Mammy is as equally if not more loud screeching back in rebuttal. I don't think this particular Woman knows the meaning of the term Indoor-voice. I feel like I've a Jamaican / Indian-sounding Customer Care Centre up to my ear. And to make matters worse some Alarm has just started going off somewhere up town and I can feel the beginnings of a Headache creeping in. Loving life at the mo I am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TA that Dunnes don't do rounding at the tills. They are the only place here that keep giving back 1/2c coins.

• Advertisement

Woke up with a muscle pain in my back. Sure it will be gone tomorrow but a very minor TA right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Up to week and half ago Local Circle K Petrol station used to have good selection with tasty fruit scones and strawberry croissants on sale in the morning. Now the same petrol station just offers plain scones and plain croissants.
    So I won't buy my paper or coffee there and will walk the extra bit to Tesco for paper and pastry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Vomiting bug (and ahem, the other feature of stomach flu) since last night.

I did manage to have an orange earlier, thought maybe I'd be ok for dinner, but now I had to put on something for rest of family there isn't a hope, am nauseous just handling the stuff.

... aaand I'm starting to freak out because I know I should really call in sick tomorrow and I hate calling in sick, that's enough to spoil my evening. (teacher)
    Bloody anxiety.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Vomiting bug (and ahem, the other feature of stomach flu) since last night.

I did manage to have an orange earlier, thought maybe I'd be ok for dinner, but now I had to put on something for rest of family there isn't a hope, am nauseous just handling the stuff.

... aaand I'm starting to freak out because I know I should really call in sick tomorrow and I hate calling in sick, that's enough to spoil my evening. (teacher)
    Bloody anxiety.

Please don't feel guilty about missing school. Passing on that bug is a much bigger infringement of your pupil's rights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

wildwillow wrote: »
    Please don't feel guilty about missing school. Passing on that bug is a much bigger infringement of your pupil's rights.

I know, I'd feel bad going but I feel bad not going too. :(:o

It's not even a mild one, it's the proper deal so I won't go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Having an irritating 70's tune stuck in my head all week.

Time to Stumble OUT, Miss Quatro!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I have had a dose coming on me the last couple of days. I had been really looking forward to my dinner this evening, had decided on throwing pizzas, curly fries, salad and garlic bread on with a nice bottle of wine. As I am waiting for it to be ready I can feel myself getting more and more blocked up and typically couldn't taste a mouthful then when it was ready . There is no greater torture than having to ask does the pizza taste nice :(

Anxiety through the roof tonight before another difficult day tomorrow. Begone!

Time for some TV.

At the risk of sounding like a whiny teenage girl, my bf hasn't been answering a lot of my messages for the last few days. Such a TA :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The Celebrity Chase.

The whole premise of the show doesn't work when charity is involved.

Nothing worse than seeing The Beast or Anne Hegarty intentionally answering a question wrong.

• Advertisement

Went from daytime to nighttime in like 5 minutes there.. wtf :eek:

https://youtu.be/Ln2Xq8fCNI8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

northgirl wrote: »

And before 8pm too :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Stop eating the potato gratin Boomer.
    Put the f*cking fork down.

I can't stop.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

It beats diving into the baking dish face first, in fairness...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

New Home wrote: »
    It beats diving into the baking dish face first, in fairness...

I'm eating it straight out of the baking dish.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Yes, but in a dignified way, i.e. using cutlery.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Owl.

Yes, but in a dignified way, i.e. using cutlery.

What is "cutlery"? Do you mean fingers?

Owl, were you raised in a barn? :pac:

I'm confused about whether a guy is flirting with me or not. Really at nearly 40 I should know this right? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,706 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Patww79 wrote: »
    The amount of our police service out today stopping and holding up traffic to let bloody cyclists exclusively use the roads is a disgrace. If your house was being robbed you'd be told there's not enough man power to come out to you.

I look forward to seeing your x 10 times level moaning on Dublin City Marathon day next month.

The cyclist who rode up Abbey Street, had the rare cop on to realise the light was on red and that he should stop - and so went on the fupping pavement instead.

Where a LUAS queue was. In the pissing down rain.

All manner of ACME level things should happen to him!!!!!
    Outrageous - how many people were killed in this scary incident?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Discogs. Buyer buys LP and then complains that shipping cost is too high.

Despite item description saying "Will be sent via registered mail. Please request shipping quote in advance."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I just dropped my new Gryffindor scarf onto the dog-hairiest spot of floor in the entire house and now it looks like a white mohair version.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sunday night *shudder*

I'm confused about whether a guy is flirting with me or not. Really at nearly 40 I should know this right? :pac:

Just come out and ask him...you'll know then :pac:

Some dude grabbed my ass 3 times tonight. After the third time, I turned around and elbowed him square in the chest. "Oh it was my mate!" says he, so I elbowed his mate as well. England's making me feisty :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Fast boiling kettles, that are slow as fooook!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Wake at half five. Cough cough cough cough cough *puke* cough cough cough cough. Can't go back to sleep since. Grumble.

Just come out and ask him...you'll know then :pac:

Am, he might be my new manager soon so .... no :pac:

Bus Eireann! Bus was 10 minutes late, being ten minutes late let traffic build up and were crawling through the town then, what should have been a 10-15 minute journey turned into a 1 hour journey, I actually got off the bus a stop earlier as it was faster just to walk, he let on far too many people as well, we were like sardines in a tin can! *cross*

Ahahaha brilliant :D
    Owl, were you raised in a barn? :pac:

How did I miss this! Oh homeo.

85591855.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

Why is it impossible in every single hotel in the world to tell how to warm up or cool down the shower without first scalding or freezing the nuts off yourself?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement