Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Everytime I cough or sneeze my head hurts. :rolleyes::(

Need to get my Passport renewed. But. Money. It's prob. another 80 quid to get it renewed is it, it's probably more now. Not going on Holidays just want to have it in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Eating said baked beans on toast - of course beans all down brand new white top before appearing at aforementioned engagements later. Still, I think I managed to get it all cleaned up. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Moving on from my TH earlier - the fact that am seriously knackered after staying up till 2am last night to see Team Europe win the Laver Cup.

That's not actually the TA as such but just that I'm so old a 2am bedtime kills me for days!!!!!

Moving on from my TH earlier - the fact that am seriously knackered after staying up till 2am last night to see Team Europe win the Laver Cup.

That's not actually the TA as such but just that I'm so old a 2am bedtime kills me for days!!!!!

I wasn't even drinking and went to bed 1.30 am Friday and 12.30 Saturday and I'm SHATTERED!!!!

Having lunch there earlier and hearing students talking about Havana's - oh the good old days :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

People with no manners

northgirl wrote: »
    I wasn't even drinking and went to bed 1.30 am Friday and 12.30 Saturday and I'm SHATTERED!!!!

Having lunch there earlier and hearing students talking about Havana's - oh the good old days :D

Thank God the majority of mine are from the Middle East and keep any carousing quiet!!

Man, knackered watching tennis and they've been on the Jager in Lillie's - kill me that!!!!!

Autosport wrote: »
    People with no manners

Plane's Rule:

1. Excuse me - politely
    2. Excuse me - still polite, but louder
    3. Shove

Works on rude people - especially those who hog the doors of a packed LUAS and stop me getting off.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The thought of the bus journey home, it'll probably take 400 millions year to complete instead of 15 minutes :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    People with no manners

Plenty of that sort around here today *cross face*

I laughed so much a while ago at this video with a friend at work I think I have my chest infection back :pac:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8aGlOj2VFo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,920 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Dial Hard wrote:
    Did something to my shoulder during my run on Monday and it's still not right. The only halfway comfortable position for me is with my arm straight over my head so I've spent the weekend looking like that Indian fakir who spent his entire life holding his arm up just to show he could.

After an almost entirely sleepless night last night I gave in and went to the physio today. Have a tear in my left scapula and minor tears in both traps and another muscle I can't remember the name of.

Got beaten black and blue by the physio and have to go back for more on Thursday. She missed her calling as a dominatrix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,158 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

OMG . my friend kindly gave me some home grown tomatoes and chillies . I cut the tomatoes and slit a chillie , de seeded and tried a teeny tiny little scrap of one

I am on fire , my mouth , my lips are like a raging fire .Help !!

Being in the Kitchen the same time the Washing Machine is on.

Actually forgetting what I came in here to write about and remembering another thing in the process.. :o Grrrr that'll bug me now. It's gone clean out of my head.

I know what it was now. Group pics in Online Dating and having to guess who the Profile belongs to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

A guard on Crimecall referred to a supermarket as a “convenience store”.

F*ck off to America with that sh!te.

So much happened today and I haven't had time to even process it and now I'm shattered and need sleep soon and have a banging headache and it's only Monday night. Waaah!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

TA that yet again it took me 2 weeks to remember to renew my library books. Think my accumulated bill is €25 next time I go in. It is high enough that the self service sends me to the desk now.

Renewal takes all of 20 seconds. :(

Really loud, shouty people.

Also, people who HAMMER the keyboard as if to emphasise that they are working....

Also, people who HAMMER the keyboard as if to emphasise that they are working....

Hahaha we are scarily akin - I've two of em here!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I am fuming.

On the way into work this morning driving down the main street, there was a kid of young primary school age, so maybe 5-6, running in front of his mammy. His mammy was of course glued to her phone oblivious that she may have to keep an eye on her son. Said kid anyway got to a junction with a side street, and just about stopped in time, but still smacked into the side of a car that had stopped at the junction. Split second earlier and it could have been serious.

The poor little fella got an awful fright. What's worse is I don't think the driver noticed either as he had his earphones in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

I am fuming.

On the way into work this morning driving down the main street, there was a kid of young primary school age, so maybe 5-6, running in front of his mammy. His mammy was of course glued to her phone oblivious that she may have to keep an eye on her son. Said kid anyway got to a junction with a side street, and just about stopped in time, but still smacked into the side of a car that had stopped at the junction. Split second earlier and it could have been serious.

The poor little fella got an awful fright. What's worse is I don't think the driver noticed either as he had his earphones in.
    This crap I will never understand. Don't most modern cars come with Bluetooth built in and if not the receivers are easily bought. Then why the fluck do you need to have headphones stuck in your ears in your car...bloody imbeciles.
    To the mother...put the phone away and pay attention to your child you iPhone Zombie!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,027 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Woke up with an awkward crick in my neck. Quite discomforting. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

TA'd that I woke up late for work this morning...and now i'm all sorts of disorientated. Why oh why, did I turn over when I hit the alarm..I didn't even hear the second one!!

I want to go back bed *cries*

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I am fuming.

Parents with their heads glued to their phones are a scourge. I was in a waiting room recently and had to tell some dope that her kid had just ran out the door. Runs out, grabs kid, scolds kid, back to phone. Dope.

I have a 5km run this evening. Woke up with a sore knee. F*ck.
    Now I have to go the whole day thinking about will I wont I run.

Trying to admonish a passerby today who almost knocked into me because they were looking at their phone.

I meant to say "unless Apple makes iPeriscope, look where you're f**king going!!!"

I said kaleidoscope instead. The shame!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Parents with their heads glued to their phones are a scourge. I was in a waiting room recently and had to tell some dope that her kid had just ran out the door. Runs out, grabs kid, scolds kid, back to phone. Dope.

I have a 5km run this evening. Woke up with a sore knee. F*ck.
    Now I have to go the whole day thinking about will I wont I run.

The phrase "talk to the lady, Mummy is busy.... now go on, what did he say ??"

F**king kid pulled off my headpones to talk to me!!

I am child free for a reason!!!!!!!!

Getting up late

Would you say there louder than keyboard cat :pac:

cat-typing-on-keyboard-gif-8.gif

Getting up late

Would you say there louder than keyboard cat :pac:

cat-typing-on-keyboard-gif-8.gif

I love (silent) keyboard cat :pac:

Having to wait till tomorrow to see Doctor. :( Only one G.P. in my locality here. In the next locality there's about 12 if not more G.P.'s. 14kms from here. A couple of them should be made to take up business here and spread the services around. It doesn't seem logical in density terms.

There seems to be constant "works" happening outside our building. Kango hammer on the go outside at the moment. Just not helping the day at all.. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I have a pain in my ear. I remember them being much more painful as a child but damn this is sore!

I have wasps living in my porch.

Pointy arsed little bastards!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Co worker this morning just loves to wind me up and is always right and well I had to walk away as I was about to lose my temper and I'm still fuming but a little calmer. No one wants to meet angry Auto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

I have wasps living in my porch.

Pointy arsed little bastards!!!!!!

But think of all the mustard they will make for you !

But think of all the mustard they will make for you !

Nothing is worth the Crystal Maze effort to get in the house of an evening!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Co worker this morning just loves to wind me up and is always right and well I had to walk away as I was about to lose my temper and I'm still fuming but a little calmer. No one wants to meet angry Auto

Seph, someone has annoyed Auto. Drop what you're doing, we have someone to sort out.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

*Send swarm of fire ants to help Teddo and Seph*

New Home wrote: »

I can provide wasps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    OMG . my friend kindly gave me some home grown tomatoes and chillies . I cut the tomatoes and slit a chillie , de seeded and tried a teeny tiny little scrap of one

I am on fire , my mouth , my lips are like a raging fire .Help !!

eat sugar or milk to take away the burning!

my TA started back at fitness yesterday after long break cant sit down today without wanting to cry! :(

Headache incoming
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Seph, someone has annoyed Auto. Drop what you're doing, we have someone to sort out.
    New Home wrote: »

I'm ready

FluidDependableBlackmamba-size_restricted.gif

• Advertisement

My boss.

That's it.

Would rather snog a meths drinking tramp than have to put up with his patronising ****e a second longer than absolutely necessary to get paid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Autosport wrote:
    No one wants to meet angry Auto

My sandwich!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭TK Lemon

I finish work at 3.30pm some days. The local school also finishes at this time.

Estimate 50 kids getting on my bus. (If I get on). Every. Single. Time.

Why can’t they walk? Most get off 1.5kms away. :mad:

I just want to go home. :(

TK Lemon wrote: »

During the school hols my train home was PACKED full of families who'd been the zoo etc.

Commuter ****ing train!!! Get the one before or the one after ffs!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

During the school hols my train home was PACKED full of families who'd been the zoo etc.

Commuter ****ing train!!! Get the one before or the one after ffs!!!!!!

On a side note, I always found it strange that Free Travel passes aren't restricted during Rush hour here, when I lived in London there'd be a queue outside tube stations waiting for 9:30am before the free passes could be used, gave anyone travelling to work a slightly better chance of getting in on time

21/25

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

They used to be, aren't they still?

I remember a bus driver referring to the "little old ladies" as the "twirly birds" because they were always queuing up with their travel pass asking him, "Am I too early?" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Driving lesson cancelled again :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,158 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

uch wrote: »
    On a side note, I always found it strange that Free Travel passes aren't restricted during Rush hour here, when I lived in London there'd be a queue outside tube stations waiting for 9:30am before the free passes could be used, gave anyone travelling to work a slightly better chance of getting in on time

I agree . And we have free travel cards and wouldn't dream of using them during busy commuting times .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

TK Lemon wrote: »

Noise cancelling headphones.

my TA is that i have to go to the Us for work for a month. I'm going to be staying in one of those crappy satellite towns outside a city.

• Advertisement

Stoopid poxy Car Tax. And Insurance. :mad::mad:
    /thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement