Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

TA Broadband being slower than dial-up one minute, then up to 6Mb the next! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

mohawk wrote: »
    Is pain definitely your teeth? When I get a sinus infection it feels like my teeth hurt especially the top ones.

My TA is air con in the office. It is never okay to set air con at 30 degrees. Never. Okay. Ever.
    The person that does it better hope I don't find them.

It turned out to be sensitivity to cold wind. That'll teach me to go out without a scarf.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

Beans are the bastards of the microwave world.

They heat unevenly. You think they're hot but normally its just the outside of the bowl thats 900 degrees, then the ones in the middle turn out lukewarm.

Some people say you have to stir them? What am I a chef now.

And on top of it all the bowl you microwaved them in is then caked in a wash resistant bean paint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

greencap wrote: »
    Beans are the bastards of the microwave world.

They heat unevenly. You think they're hot but normally its just the outside of the bowl thats 900 degrees, then the ones in the middle turn out lukewarm.

Some people say you have to stir them? What am I a chef now.

And on top of it all the bowl you microwaved them in is then caked in a wash resistant bean paint.

A stellar rant! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭mikemac2

KatW4 wrote: »
    I was driving home from work today on a busy road and I saw a woman pushing a buggy with 2 children tagging along behind her. One of the small boys started running towards the road so I slammed on the brakes. He stopped thankfully and I quickly glanced over at them to make sure he wasn't going to run again. I kept driving but looked in my mirror and she had turned around and was giving me the finger. I didn't do anything! She wasn't watching her child and he could have been killed if he ran out.

I bet she is also the sort who push a buggy onto a road to “brake test” the traffic. Of course the traffic slap on the breaks and she strolls across......usually a pedestrian crossing 100 meters up the road

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Snowmageddon, Liberalmageddon, Poopmageddon.
    All of these stupid thread titles in AH are geddon on my nerves.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Bob Harris wrote: »
    Snowmageddon, Liberalmageddon, Poopmageddon.
    All of these stupid thread titles in AH are geddon on my nerves.

That's Bolloxmageddon from one of the mods.

My emails are not synching automatically for some reason, I have to manually synch them, it's a pain in the hole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am having a TAmageddon today. Might do some work to see if that distracts me. Back in 5 mins!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Being woken up at 5 am to the sound of the foxes having an argument :mad: by the sounds of it they were chasing some poor young fella around the place :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

snowmageddon is well and truly gone and my local londis still have no coleslaw for sandwiches. Haven't had a decent lunch in a week.

• Advertisement

Being woken up at 5 am to the sound of the foxes having an argument :mad: by the sounds of it they were chasing some poor young fella around the place :mad:

I hope you never hear the sound of foxes riding.
    Apparently the female 'traps' the male's member inside her and the sceraming is from him. Awful sound all together!

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

....hard day at work the other day, got home exhausted, entertained the the kids for two hours, gave them both baths, read the toddler a story, got the baby to sleep....all going good so far....it's about 9pm at this stage...I go downstairs, clean up the bombsite they left in the kitchen, make a sandwich for dinner as I'm too tired at this stage to cook, lay out everyone's clothes for the following morning, pack everyone's bags, and draft up a response to a few work emails to send in the morning....its about 10.30 now, all I want to to do is just go to bed for a deep sleep....headupstairs, one last cursory check of the kids and I'm away with the fairies.....

EXCEPT

....the baby, in her cot, is asleep, but a foul smelling fresh deposit of VOMIT is beside her head, in her hair and over face.....she's also exploded her nappy with sh*te and its all over the sheets.....

the following hour was spent cleaning up this disaster.

ARGHHHHH I JUST WANT TO GO TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I hope you never hear the sound of foxes riding.
    Apparently the female 'traps' the male's member inside her and the sceraming is from him. Awful sound all together!

Is that not cats?? They make an awful racket as well.

I think I'm into week 9 or 10 of having a cold now. I'm the pr*ck in the office now that everyone is TA'd at for sniffling so much.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Apparently the female 'traps' the male's member inside her

Jaysis O_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Boom_Bap wrote: »

I think I'm into week 9 or 10 of having a cold now. I'm the pr*ck in the office now that everyone is TA'd at for sniffling so much.

Male cats have barbed penises so it's the females screaming, eek.

I have to go and meet an "exercise expert" at the hospital today, ugh.

Especially for you!

(This video is for over 18 foxes only)

People who use defiantly when they mean definitely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just out of a meeting and muggins here volunteered for 2 jobs because she gets uncomfortable in silences!!

Suckit wrote: »
    So it's not the actual couple, it's the perv watching them and calling his friends?

Maybe it was some sort of orgy situation and the onlooker's mickey was still clamped into the female which was what the howling was about

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

People who use defiantly when they mean definitely.

The definitely defiant use of defiantly, so. :)

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Just out of a meeting and muggins here volunteered for 2 jobs because she gets uncomfortable in silences!!

you were suckered. I had a boss that used to do that to me. He would ask what we should do about a particular situation. If he didnt like the answer he would say nothing, just keep looking at you in expectation. Early on i would break and agree to sort it out myself. But i soon learned to not be bothered by the silence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Male cats have barbed penises so it's the females screaming, eek.

I'm glad men don't have those!!:D:D:D:D

...my TA, Closure of the office for Storm Emma caused a backlog of work for me. I'm currently juggling two separate reports to be issued between now and Friday, so addled that when the head of division came to me for a copy of one, I handed him the other one!!!
    Top that with a colleague bringing a baby into the office and all hell broke loose with oohing and aahing from the other wimminfolk while I drowned nearby in spreadsheets.... :(:(:(:(

New Home wrote: »

A tongue twister o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Why do some radio stations keep telling you what station you're listening to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Not receiving a reply to an email so forwarding the mail to the person again, copying my boss in with an "as per my last email" snotty type message....Only to realise I sent the original email to the wrong person, so the person in question never even got it.
    Scarlet for myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,920 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I've been chasing a client up since last week to see if they're coming to the post-match dinner on Saturday and they still haven't told me. I'm not asking you to explain the theory of relativity here, a freakin yes or no answer is all that's required :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I've been chasing a client up since last week to see if they're coming to the post-match dinner on Saturday and they still haven't told me. I'm not asking you to explain the theory of relativity here, a freakin yes or no answer is all that's required :mad::mad::mad:

Yes, I'll be there :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

I've had a banging headache for the last 6 hours. It's the second time this week!

Also, I have to accompany the French exchange students and their two teachers on a trip tomorrow. I don't think my social anxiety can handle being left to make small talk with them as we wander around Kilkenny castle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Had a blue screen of death for the first time in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

People who share missing animal posts on FB but the missing animals are in America and they're in Ireland. Drives me absolutely mad.

Also when they share a missing persons post but fail to click into it to see that the person has been found.

• Advertisement

New Home wrote: »

New Home thread banned until I say so for making my head hurt.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

b9515946888ff194025a1d6181c0f17b.jpg

uhI.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TA that Daddy Mod & Mammy Mod are fighting,

can't we all just be friends.

For Boom Bap's headache. This is bound to work.

00170CC900000258-2924545-image-a-4_1422109760787.jpg

Throw in a bag of crack and a shoulder of bourbon and we might have something to cure the headache

Darn, they've just ran out. Would a shoulder crack do instead? Osteopathy doesn't come cheap, you know.

osteo.jpg

^^^

HAHAHA! IlovetheBONESofyou thanked that post! :D How apt is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

My bf is in A&E but he has no phone reception so I don't know what's happening. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Baby is screeching purely from the pain of constipation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Work underpaid me by around 600 quid for my first month of maternity leave (we are topped up for 4 months) and payroll haven't replied to the email I sent them this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,042 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Totally meaningless news.

Well, weather in fact. Today I heard the girl reading out the weather on Today FM say,

"and tonight there will be occasional showers"

No context other than that, no counties mentioned, province, nothing.

So she was basically telling us that tonight, somewhere in Ireland, it'll probably rain.

Well, no sh1t Sherlock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I went into two hardware shops today looking for a few bits and pieces. "Oooh, they stopped making them yokes years ago, shure you can't get them". Back home and on to the internet, I ordered the stuff from a place in Norfolk. So much for trying to do the right thing and shop local, and buy Irish, and all of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

NCT charged me the extra for re-scheduling one of the Snow Days.... :(:( Feic sake... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭mikemac2

My housemate continually sets off the house alarm

He leaves around 6:15am each morning and here we are once again, alarm blaring. He does it on weekend mornings too, no sleep in for me

I’ve come back locked drunk some nights, fallen in the door and I can still manage to reset it and not set it off.

I’d say our neighbors are TA’d at us :o

Two of my housemates tell me they are moving out. Fair enough. It happens. We'll find some replacements. They tell me they want to move by this weekend... What? I had months to replace anyone previously. I'd like to vet the people I have to see everyday, and not just take whoever can move immediately mid month. What a joke.

My stupid body is pissing me off. My belly has been at me the last few days, it's a CF thing, so I was up half the night last night and I puked when I got up this morning. Then I went to the supermarket and was like a fish out of water walking home with my stupid lungs. Fook you CF, leave me alone Urgh. And I'm one of the lucky ones because I don't have CF related diabetes or liver disease (yet!). Bleh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Waiting for a blood test in the doctors surgery. Nurse just seems to wandering around rather than actually seeing any patients. 2 old ladies have already started chatting to me. Have a headache and a mountain of work waiting for me back at work . Come oooonnnn.

Sinus, throat and Lungs seem to not want to work today. I might need that Calpol after all.

• Advertisement

Sinus, throat and Lungs seem to not want to work today. I might need that Calpol after all.

Let me know if you need the kiss of life! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement