Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

TA at pain in teeth after very sore visit to dentist today...

Also TA that I'm completely in love with my new dentist who has the most beautiful smile and the most mesmerising deep brown eyes I've ever seen and I was trying so hard not to look into her eyes as she was scraping at my teeth while my heart was pounding like a stampede of elephants cos she's absolutely perfect...#

TA that I've just probably made a huge eejit of myself... Carry on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

jaxxx wrote: »
    TA at pain in teeth after very sore visit to dentist today...

Also TA that I'm completely in love with my new dentist who has the most beautiful smile and the most mesmerising deep brown eyes I've ever seen and I was trying so hard not to look into her eyes as she was scraping at my teeth while my heart was pounding like a stampede of elephants cos she's absolutely perfect...#

TA that I've just probably made a huge eejit of myself... Carry on.

I don't know what to do with myself when I can feel my hygienist's boobs pressed against me as she's cleaning my teeth :D

I don't know what to do with myself when I can feel my hygienists' boobs pressed against me as she's cleaning my teeth :D

Geez, there was me being all romantic and such and then out of nowhere, BOOM! Wait... hold on this says it better:

e31.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Geez, there was me being all romantic and such and then out of nowhere, BOOM! Wait... hold on this says it better:

e31.jpg

I got the feeling something had escalated before Lady's post.😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

^^^^

Duurty!

Colser wrote: »
    I got the feeling something had escalated before Lady's post.��
    selous wrote: »
    ^^^^

Duurty!

Romanticism just went clean out the door without even getting a look in :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Colser wrote: »
    I got the feeling something had escalated before Lady's post.��

I don't know what to do with myself when I can feel my hygienists' boobs pressed against me as she's cleaning my teeth :D

Its you two gals who done the escalating :pac: jaxxx is the innocent one in all this :pac:

Its you two gals who done the escalating :pac: jaxxx is the innocent one in all this :pac:

Never in my life have I ever once been accused of being innocent! I don't know whether to feel relieved or offended :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I blame the booming baps in the thread title

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

The only two things that spring to mind when I hear the word "dentist" are 1. My sadistic old dentist, who was the spitting image of Pavarotti and who used my chest as a tray for his tools (not a euphemism, calm down, folks!), and 2. the Marathon Man. Neither of these images are very appealing to me.

TA at people having gorgeous, considerate dentists. Also wondering if those ^^^ are the effect of the gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Since I got a new job I'm refusing to bring work home with me, but today I realised that even though I'm not working I've spent the last two hours worrying about how much work I've to do tomorrow, and have snapped at a friend who was trying to help anyway. So not bringing work home has not actually helped at all.

New Home wrote: »
    The only two things that spring to mind when I hear the word "dentist" are 1. My sadistic old dentist, who was the spitting image of Pavarotti and who used my chest as a tray for his tools (not a euphemism, calm down, folks!), and 2. the Marathon Man. Neither of these images are very appealing to me.

TA at people having gorgeous, considerate dentists. Also wondering if those ^^^ are the effect of the gas.

That's fighting talk that is! My love is genuine!!

Ok it may not be genuine love I'm feeling but that's completely beyond the point!

TA jealous people :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Those Easter egg mallow things. The size of them this year! Half of half of half the size they used to be. Je suis offended.
    Also due to my one-eyed williness, I was meant to text my friend and say “you look amazing” and instead wrote “you look massive” :o

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

That's fighting talk that is! My love is genuine!!

Ok it may not be genuine love I'm feeling but that's completely beyond the point!

TA jealous people :D

You still haven't told us if you had inhaled any gas at that point or not. :pac:

You still haven't told us if you had inhaled any gas at that point or not. :pac:

The only gas I inhaled, were the fumes of desire!

That sounds about as romantic as a pig in a slaughterhouse......

• Advertisement

*Swoons*

TA that I have to open a window with all the gas spilling around here.,

*Swoons*

Can we stop talking about my love life (or complete lack of) please??

Back on topic:

TA People refusing to shut up about my love life.

GODDAMMIT!

You started it!

TA that you have dragged my lack of one to the surface, just when I had buried it in the back of my brain.

• Advertisement

TA 'cause join the club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I have enough love for all of ye :D

You started it!

I did not! I had a genuine TA of the heart then LadyMacBeth had to go and get all dirty... Not my fault as Sephiroth damn well acknowledged! :D

Thanks for the offer, LMB, but I don't share.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

Kenneth-Williams-and-Hattie-Jaques-540756.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

Aaaaaand this is why I love this thread. Gives me all the lols when I'm about to lose my sh*t..

Ta'd that my dentist isn't a hottie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

Actually while we're on the subject of tats.. Lambing is just kicking off with us and 3 out of 5 of the ladies that have lambed have only one tat working and we have to tube feed the poor hungry lambies in case they aren't getting enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The label in my t shirt was annoying me so i tried to cut it off with scissors now there is a hole in my t shirt. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The word “ilk” trivially annoys me. It’s like someone was trying to say milk but forgot the m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

The automatic check in/check out machine in the local library. The stupid thing rarely works properly, or directs you to take the book or dvd to the desk. The amount of public money wasted on these shiny, useless items.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

There is a disgusting amount of dog sh1t on the footpaths and clearly all the dogs in town have explosive diarrhea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I was in the middle of a choke-y cough there reading that and it turned into a gaggy vomit.. Bleurghhh...

Just saw someone spell Paddy's Day as Paddie! :confused: For feic sake like!

Still have this horrible awful lingering dry cough weeks later where I struggle to breathe! :( Trying not to cough is making my Ribcage and insides sore. :( My body-parts being sore is making me doubly wrecked exhausted beyond belief much more so than usual! Oh so tired... :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I had to walk half way across the town for a working ATM today. My legs are so sore now because I walked too fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

At the parents house.
    I was in reading with the TV on.
    I noticed the program was about sex-crime investigation so I changed the channel for decency sake.
    Flicked through the channels and found a programme that looked like some harmless period drama.
    It's on one minute and it cuts to a scene where a couple are going at it like a pair of animals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,855 ✭✭✭donegal_man

People who write "here here" when they mean "hear hear".
    I know I'm a sad pedant getting annoyed by these things but this is a thread for trivial annoyances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

TA wind woke me up much sleep left to do sleepy look at bbc headlines and see Stephen Hawking has died now too sad to sleep gonna watch his futurama and simpsons clips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

What's up with google images all of a sudden? Becoming a pain in the... nudnik

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

madmaggie wrote: »
    The automatic check in/check out machine in the local library. The stupid thing rarely works properly, or directs you to take the book or dvd to the desk. The amount of public money wasted on these shiny, useless items.

OMG, I love the ones in my library. I try and fool it by putting loads and loads of books stacked on top of each other to see if it can find them all*, and it always does. It's everything that the self-checkout at the supermarket isn't! It scans multiple items at the same time, it doesn't give out about inappropriate items in inappropriate areas (bagging area I mean, tut, tut!!), and it doesn't require you to feed it money at the end either. I love 'em. Your library may just be unlucky in the machines it has.

* and then stress about finding the time to read them all before they have to be returned!!! My TA.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Feeling old. Noticed it recently when talking to people about Storm Emma, and realised that none of them remember the "big snow" of 1982 which I do (vaguely!). Checked the CSO and the average age in Ireland is 37.4. So now knowing that literally most people are younger than me right now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

Have woken up with swollen tonsils and a very busy day ahead. Staff meeting after work and I’m supposed to be singing in a choir concert later...we’ll see how well that goes!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ta'd I got a headache last night before bed and its still lingering -_-.

TA that the battery is going in my wireless mouse & the spare ones are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over there at other end of room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TA at the bimbo I work with that I've already had the misfortune of encountering twice this morning in the office. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm in the market for a new dentist, please pm me info :)

We have milk delivered to the office every day and is left on the doorstep. The amount of people that walk past it and expect someone else to bring it into the office is ridiculous. These are the people that will whinge and complain that there is no milk either.
    They are also the ones that don't refill the kettle.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    They are also the ones that don't refill the kettle.

Bloody annoying that :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Planned to sleep till around 12, woke at twenty to nine. :mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

1Hr50M to drive the 20KM to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

The media obsession with Trump.
    The bandwagon Rugby fans.
    The obsession with English soccer.
    Those Lotto ads, because we all love red lemonade, Tayto, sausages, and GAA.
    Bad drivers.
    People who don't reply when you can see that they've read your message. It's a simple yes or no reply.
    People who ring you back when you send them a message.
    People who say "bye bobeye bye bye bobeye" several times at the end of a phonecall. I'm going to start saying "hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello" to these people at the beginning of a phonecall when they ring me again.
    People who can't close a door.
    Adults who can't cook.
    Anyone over the age of 15 who uses text speak.

The cute girl in my class last year said hi to me and came over for a chat while I was in the canteen,ta'd I had a mouth full of food at first and was trying to answer her :o morto :o .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,920 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Grown adults who need other adults to handle perfectly everyday interactions for them.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement