Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Chev_Chelios

When I cut my nails crooked. Almost cut myself on the edge when scratching my nose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

People saying they're going to a funeral in the evening instead of a removal. The funeral is the next day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

I think Fanta changed their recipe... It tastes different and the bubbles are..... Harsher if that makes sense? Anyway I am annoyed as a result!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

TG1 wrote:
    I think Fanta changed their recipe... It tastes different and the bubbles are..... Harsher if that makes sense? Anyway I am annoyed as a result!

There's nothing sacred anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

TV....it's pure sh when there is fook all live sport on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

have throat infection and had to get passport photos done i look like crap - yay!
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

erica74 wrote: »
    Cannot stand Tom Cruise, even reading his name makes me feel cross.

He's very "greasy" isn't he ? And those eyes. I don't trust him.
    Although he is a bit dishy sometimes.

TA that I didn't order my contacts on time online, and now I'm going to have to wait to get them, probably next week what with Easter and all.
    I hate wearing my glasses. They hurt my nose. It's not the glasses, they're great ones, it's just me being oversensitive to having the freaking things on.

These are the moulded in one piece type thankfully. Before I used to have the ones with the two little cushions for the bridge of your nose, I swear to God I used to bandage some cotton on the little yokes they were bothering me so much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,688 ✭✭✭storker

Amanda Brunker.

And the Indo's delusion that anyone is remotely interested in what she thinks about anything.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

**** off AIB with your quarterly fees :mad:

People who have tomorrow off and seem genuinely confused that not everyone does.

Yes I'd love to go day drinking with you all day tomorrow, but I work in the real world so have to turn up to get paid....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,921 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

**** off AIB with your quarterly fees

Oh wait till the next crash, when bail ins might be enacted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,921 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

TG1 wrote:
    Yes I'd love to go day drinking with you all day tomorrow, but I work in the real world so have to turn up to get paid....

Do those that have tomorrow off live in an alternative world?

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Do those that have tomorrow off live in an alternative world?

Well this one works for a particular institution that feels like an alternative world when she describes it... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

We were at breakfast in the hotel we are staying in and the woman sitting next to us stared me out of it the whole time. I was so self conscious eating with her gawking at me like I was a zoo animal.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

KatW4 wrote: »
    We were at breakfast in the hotel we are staying in and the woman sitting next to us stared me out of it the whole time. I was so self conscious eating with her gawking at me like I was a zoo animal.

I cannot stand people watching me eating.

Also, eating in public with a beard can be challenging.

I was eating in a restaurant in Galway a couple of weeks ago and went for what I thought was a safe option in a Chicken Burger. Whoever prepared it slathered on the garlic mayo and it was dripping out of it. I also didn't get enough napkins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,934 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

People who park at the pump in petrol stations when they're not even getting fuel. Was getting juice this morning and a guy pulls up at the pump opposite me (which is the only other pump in the place) jumps out and walks straight into the shop. When I went in to pay he was buying what appeared to be about seven hundred quids worth of lotto tickets, then as I was leaving, he was having a good browse of the magazine rack, all while a queue of cars built up behind him at the pump.

Wanker.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

He's very "greasy" isn't he ? And those eyes. I don't trust him.
    Although he is a bit dishy sometimes.
    I saw a thread asking which actor did people think was most likely to be a psycopath and guess who was the top suggestion.;)

Stop changing all the thread titles, it's not big and it's not clever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

TG1 wrote: »
    People who have tomorrow off and seem genuinely confused that not everyone does.

I have tomorrow off, because I feel like it. Speaking of knobjockeys going drinking for the day - do we have to do this just because the old Good Friday ban has been lifted? Do we have to have the "Megabantz totes langballs!!" crowd pissing it up and irritating the grown ups? Jesus Christ on a Lambretta, all the fuckin' amateurs going around three sheets to the wind like St. Patrick's Day gone wrong... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

TA'd that I haven't had a thread named after me yet!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

KatW4 wrote: »

I'm normally ok with that, I pay no attention to it.
    Not my wife though, it drives her up the wall, she's openly asked two separate people before if she could help them with anything!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I’ve a lump in my neck and I’ve myself convinced I’m dying.
    How trivially annoying!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

I’ve a lump in my neck and I’ve myself convinced I’m dying.
    How trivially annoying!!

Ah don't be daft...you're not dying.... They'll just amputate your head, be grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

razorblunt wrote:
    I'm normally ok with that, I pay no attention to it. Not my wife though, it drives her up the wall, she's openly asked two separate people before if she could help them with anything!

Fair play to your wife. I wish I had the guts to do that!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ah don't be daft...you're not dying.... They'll just amputate your head, be grand!

OI! No medical advice!

Besides, everyone knows that they amputate the body, not the head. Duh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

I am already fucking sick of hearing about good Friday and the pubs being open.
    "can we not go one day without drink?" Yes, the majority of people go many days without drink.
    "the pub owners normally use good Friday as a day to get painting done" And nobody is going to force them to open, they can still open on whatever days they want.
    "I think it's a ridiculous attack on Irish culture" Seriously, shite from the church is part of our culture? I don't fucking think so.
    "I think the bad Friday parties are part of Irish culture" No, you are also wrong.

I'm only 30 so I'd like to think I'm not a dinosaur but I don't know anybody who is as crazy about alcohol as the media seem to portray us as.

• Advertisement

razorblunt wrote: »
    I'm normally ok with that, I pay no attention to it.
    Not my wife though, it drives her up the wall, she's openly asked two separate people before if she could help them with anything!

I do that too:cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Will you f*cking ask the rest of the office their feeling on changing the temperature to the 'f*cking freezing' setting.
    Maybe instead of going from the heat setting to f*cking freezing, try something in between.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Hospital. Bloods. Lungs. Ow. TA :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Have to go to the dentist today. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I can't drink tea, it makes me sick. Another one of the pleasures of life gone, I know it's a TA.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Mollyb60 wrote: »

I don't mind the appointments themselves too much.

I tend to have a rather high tolerance for things.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I'm annoyed the rape trial case thread is so popular, I waited weeks to discuss it here on Boards and then I log in yesterday and it was already 50 pages and rapidly increasing :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I'm annoyed the rape trial case thread is so popular, I waited weeks to discuss it here on Boards and then I log in yesterday and it was already 50 pages and rapidly increasing :pac:

As I thought it would, that thread turned into an utterly incomprehensible load of bollocks within about half-an-hour of starting. Throw yer hat at it, biyeen! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I sold my tv without having bought a new one!
    Thankfully its a busy weekend planned!

You know when it has descended into a multiquote and essay response marathon, it's time to exit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Not a ta more a ts, in the past 24 hours I've been asked to donate to a fund to help send a petition re the rugby trial around and the #repeal campaign(extremely deserving causes in my mind) BUT I'm living on fresh air until after the referendum. I don't think I've ever been unable to contribute to two such worthy causes since the" kids" were small.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Tired from all the needless drama yesterday and more demands this am, now I cant type basic words competently and I have another 1k words to do, no guarantee that tom will be any better, deadline not getting any further away.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Being awake since 3 is now starting to give me the heebies... fallin asleep at work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Okay random feminist on social media, I get ya. You believe her. Not really going to have an effect on the verdict now though is it?

It's amazing the amount of amateur legal experts that have surfaced on that sphere in the hours after the Belfast trial concluded. Really is the biggest problem with social media- it's become a voice-box for the opinionated. And I shudder to think how poisonous it's going to become ahead of this Referendum in May.

I suppose it's nice of them to have a hobby outside of tweeting about such inane ****e as the Kardashians/DWTS/X-factor/Celeb Big Brother etc.....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

erica74 wrote: »
    You know when it has descended into a multiquote and essay response marathon, it's time to exit.

True, but in this case I barely even got to enter!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Ads that feature dopes dancing around while cooking dinner, who the fcuk does that ? Also that stupid "because I can " Diet Coke ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Child whinging and dog barking for Ireland out the back. And I've an incessant Headache to beat the band for the past week. Not sleeping well at all and generally under-the-weather at the moment. :(

When your brain won't work. There's another word for a child cryingwhinging. I can't think of the word. Something like squealing. That'll bug me now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Made the mistake of pricing flights I booked to the US last month to see if they had gotten more expensive in the interim...
    They're now €102 cheaper than what I paid :(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mollyb60 wrote: »

I don't mind the appointments themselves too much.

I tend to have a rather high tolerance for things.
    Am currently panic sweating in the qaiting room. Almost a phobia coz it hurys so much every ****ing time. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,968 ✭✭✭trellheim

There's another word for a child cryingwhinging
    caterwauling perhaps ?

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

6 hours in A&E :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

My few-months-old Phone won't charge.
    :mad::mad::mad:

I usually have 3 boxes of Paracetamol in the house. Have zero right now and they're badly needed. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,934 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Wish everyone would kindly fcuk off home so I can put Lindt bunnies on everyone's desks and get home at a reasonable hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Putting stuff "up safe".......so safe that you can't find it anymore.
    I put seat covers away ages ago,tore the place apart looking for them recently,no joy. Lo and behold the other day the missus found them, exactly where I was previously looking,"grand" I thought but now I discovered that the rear seat ones don't fit my car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Marzipan85

73Cat wrote: »
    that stupid "because I can " Diet Coke ad.

The Ath-leisure woman? ugh very much a TA. How can a soft drink be 'delicious'?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement