Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

It is dog and puppy - not doggeh and pupper. Infuriating.

When people choose to blank me instead of just saying why they are annoyed with me and discussing things like an adult.

I've missed out on a glorious weekend because of other commitments, when I'm free the weather will be sh*t and nobody will want to do anything.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,806 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Traveller videos of them calling each other out appearing on my youtube recommended feed :mad: no thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Being nervous. Why are new jobs so anxiety inducing? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Being nervous. Why are new jobs so anxiety inducing? :(

+1 I hate being nervous all the time too.
    Good luck in your new job Kitty :)

js35 wrote: »
    +1 I hate being nervous all the time too.
    Good luck in your new job Kitty :)

Thank you! :)

Ah I'm sure I'll be fine, I guess it's just the fear of the unknown or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

The insect kingdom is taking some form of unjustified revenge on me this year.

Not only am I getting bitten every other day, not only does there always seem to be one blue bottle flying around whatever room I am in...But now a wee fly has kamikazed in too my beer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭mohawk

When one ear of my headphones breaks. Grrrr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

One last thing. The trouble with this weather is that I end up with a glow in the dark white arse while the rest of me is tanned brown. Not a good look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,977 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

One last thing. The trouble with this weather is that I end up with a glow in the dark white arse while the rest of me is tanned brown. Not a good look.

How often, and in what way is this a problem?

If your arse is frequently on show, so that it is a problem, surely it would have picked up a colour due to its constant exposure. :confused:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

It's not called "where the sun doesn't shine" for nothing. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,806 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autocorrect , tried to write "I'm still playing xenoblade chronicles 2" instead it came up with " i love lemonade too" :mad:

New Home wrote: »
    It's not called "where the sun doesn't shine" for nothing. :pac:

Oh homeo images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFue838McWLmqNhkwT7B6c0QVogiztq-OwT_epm417HGXCCwtg1ZCTWQ

Obligatory facepalm gif :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,443 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

People complaining about the heat... I'm burned to **** and still think it's great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Seeing the word "pricing" being mentioned on a website. I've developed a psychological complex over the word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Time of month on the way. Headache, achy limbs, general ugh. Oh look a McFlurry :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Sunday fear on a Monday.... The thoughts of the office tomorrow, can't deal at all!

northgirl wrote: »
    Time of month on the way. Headache, achy limbs, general ugh. Oh look a McFlurry :pac:

McFlurry solve all woes.....along with buttons,its a proven fact! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

McFlurry solve all woes.....along with buttons,its a proven fact! :pac:

If a problem can't be solved by giant chocolate buttons then it can't be solved.

When you tell someone you're moving abroad for a new job and they say well done and they knew their prayers for you would work... :eek: WTAF?!

When you tell someone you're moving abroad for a new job and they say well done and they knew their prayers for you would work... :eek: WTAF?!

They're trying to steal the credit for your new job :3,the cheek! :pac:

• Advertisement

Must send her a thank you card :pac:

Must send her a thank you card :pac:

My mother always used to tell people when they tried to say "My prayers worked" thst they were taking credit from God and he'd be annoyed!!!!

Although a Scottish Baptist as a kid I'm not sure she believed in God bit she thought it gas to wind them up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Logged into my emails to make sure no plans had changed for my morning schedule tomorrow. There were 158 in my inbox. I worked late on Friday. All those came in over the weekend. I'd hate to see my inbox if I was actually in a position of importance in the company...

Emails trivially annoy me, and people who send them.

My indecision is a TA. I've been lying in bed for the last hour thinking about going to the shop for chocolate. If there was some here I would definitely eat it but going outside and walking the whole ten minutes there and ten minutes back seems like awful effort.
    Sigh.

No sure I'll be asleep in a few minutes and then all thoughts of chocolate pieces of heaven will be gone. And I will feel better in the morning.
    Amirite?

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

No sure I'll be asleep in a few minutes and then all thoughts of chocolate pieces of heaven will be gone. And I will feel better in the morning.
    Amirite?

:pac:

No , you'll wake in the morning , after dreaming about swimming in a sea of chocolate , with chocolate icebergs and penguins (pun intended!)..

I know , I'm horrible aren't I :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

When the contestants on Who wants to be a Millionaire crash out and we have to start again with ridiculous questions again up to 1,000 pounds.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    No , you'll wake in the morning , after dreaming about swimming in a sea of chocolate , with chocolate icebergs and penguins (pun intended!)..

Penguin bars dipped in tea! :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    No , you'll wake in the morning , after dreaming about swimming in a sea of chocolate

A dream Like this mam :pac:?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Samsgirl wrote: »
    When the contestants on Who wants to be a Millionaire crash out and we have to start again with ridiculous questions again up to 1,000 pounds.

Is that still on ? that's going decades at this stage !

Northgirl good luck and congrats btw.

TA I have to take 2 days off work (not in a row) the week after next, it's preying on my mind, I hate having to take the days off and the timing isn't good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

While i was away camping, i had to get around a really nice steak with a butter knife.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Permanently tired

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Managing a 2 year old redhead when it's close to 30c out. **** me I'm tired now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I'm home from our weekend away. I'm very sad.

KatW4 wrote: »
    I'm home from our weekend away. I'm very sad.

The worst feeling :(

• Advertisement

Stupidly left the window open last night :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Why is it fucking raining again??
    I had a great weekend but still think it went too fast:(
    I feel like an antichrist this morning.

I hate people telling lies and keeping secrets. I have been through this before with this person and they kept an absolutely massive secret from me for nearly 6 months and I was really hurt when I was eventually told. Now, we're back to this person keeping lots of secrets from me and my suspicions are aroused because they have started acting the way they were acting before when they were keeping the massive secret.
    I just really really hate lies and secrets.

erica74 wrote: »
    I just really really hate lies and secrets.

Really hate them too. So annoying.

I texted my friend last night to ask them to come for drinks and instead of telling me they can't make it ignores the question and suggests something else. If you can't make it that's fine, just say so. It's not difficult. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Just heard the SausageVision song, absolute drivel. Pure rubbish. Moany whiney lovey dovey shıte.

I have to explain to my boss when he asks why I am here rather than at the hospital.

Yes, I have to talk periods with my manager. Annoyed!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Stuck at the railway crossing for 20 mins this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

I have an ultrasound at 2pm, I haven't eaten since yesterday and I have to fast until the appointment. Hungry!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Even a bank holiday weekend is never enough. The weather being so good makes it all the harder to get back on the hamster wheel. Sigh, cry, moan/ groan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

When restaurants serve spaghetti dishes without spoons. I need a spoon, damn it!

Hold music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

SusieBlue wrote:
    When restaurants serve spaghetti dishes without spoons. I need a spoon, damn it!

I heard the dish ran away with it.... I'll get me coat and close the door myself on the way out.

Ta at my lack of motivation today.
    I heard the dish ran away with it.... I'll get me coat and close the door myself on the way out.

I guess you could say the dish loved the bones off the spoon :pac:

ROFL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Motivation is at about 3% today.

Already thinking of a sick day soon :cool:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement