Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray tan

Options
  • 10-01-2018 10:30pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any recommendations for a spray tan in Dublin City centre? I’m pale so just want a hint of colour for a wedding, nothing too dark.

I had a nice one in Callan & Co last last year but I’m tight on time for this one and won’t be up that end town, don’t think anywhere else uses James Read?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Thought I would bump this instead of starting a new one. I am attending a wedding in May and am looking for somewhere in Dublin to get a nice spray tan. Any recommendations?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I ended up going to the Benefit Boutique, they use Vita Liberata tan. Jenny did mine and it was fab, really even and wore well. I went back for another wedding a few weeks later and I had a different girl and I wasn't thrilled with it unfortunately. I'd go back again if I could get Jenny.

Thanks Twee will have a look into them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

For pale skin I'd highly recommend Bronze Leaf, the 8% one. I had it for my wedding and it gives a gorgeous glow! I don't get mine in Dublin but I googled there and a few places in the city centre do it :)

Thanks Jellybear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Hi, looking to get a spray tan in the next two weeks, any recommendations for somewhere City Centre / Dundrum?
    I'm hoping to get something that's lasts two weeks with a good medium colour

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I ended up getting another tan in Benefit and it was crap, disappointing!

So, on recommendation from a few ladies I went to Deluxe on Store St, they do Bellamianta spray tan. It turned out really well (I was bridesmaid so thank god it was good!!), and did last about a week. I think you'd be very pushed to find something to last two weeks, without doing any top ups at home.

I got the tan in Deluxe on an offer with gel polish nails, €30 for both!! Absolute bargain.

Advertisement