Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hinchys Ennis Rd

• 10-01-2018 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone
    I'm looking to buy a car from here.

Has anyone bought new from them ?
    Were you happy with them, and aftermarket dealings.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

The sales manager there now was sales manager when it was Ennis Road Motors and he's a decent man. I bought a new car off him in 02/03 I think and found him OK. Hincheys have a good reputation in south Limerick so I'd say you're safe enough unless anyone else has a different story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

I bought a second hand car from them in November , only noticed a few weeks later that the timing belt had not been done when it should have been ( 8 years instead of the usual 10 , mileage hadn't been reached ) , chanced my arm and went back to them and said it and they took it in and did it under warranty . I was impressed .

Advertisement