Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone broken

Options
  • 11-01-2018 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

Hi reps
    My wifes phone had to be sent away before Christmas as she was having serious problems with it freezing the whole time. She got it back and it's still not right so she rang up the shop and they said they won't replace it unless they have sent it away 3 times?! She had no problem with them giving a repair a try but why should she be without her phone (which is in warranty) for another month or so when the phone is obviously faulty??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

bungaro79 wrote: »
    Hi reps
    My wifes phone had to be sent away before Christmas as she was having serious problems with it freezing the whole time. She got it back and it's still not right so she rang up the shop and they said they won't replace it unless they have sent it away 3 times?! She had no problem with them giving a repair a try but why should she be without her phone (which is in warranty) for another month or so when the phone is obviously faulty??
    Hi Bungaro79,

I understand your frustration at this time, I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

This would be our repairs policy and unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to change this.

Thanks 

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

Hi reps
    Hi Bungaro79,

I understand your frustration at this time, I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

This would be our repairs policy and unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to change this.

Thanks 

Tracey
    Thanks for the reply. So can I just confirm that if after 3 attempted repairs that she can get a refund or replacement without any hassle

Hi reps
    Hi Bungaro79,

Thanks 

Tracey
    Thanks for the reply. So can I just confirm that if after 3 attempted repairs that she can get a refund or replacement without any hassle
    This would have to be confirmed in store. Unfortunately, we don't deal with repairs through this channel.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

Hi reps
    just an update. the phone was sent back a second time and was gone for over a week. it came back today unfixed again as they realised there was a pin on it which it took them a week to figure out. it has now gone back again (3rd time) to get fixed. this is really poor customer service and it has been over a month where the phone has been sent away and the issue not been resolved. 

Hi reps
    just an update. the phone was sent back a second time and was gone for over a week. it came back today unfixed again as they realised there was a pin on it which it took them a week to figure out. it has now gone back again (3rd time) to get fixed. this is really poor customer service and it has been over a month where the phone has been sent away and the issue not been resolved. 
    I completely understand your frustration here. 

Unfortunately, I would be unable to comment on the repair from here. I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement