Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opt out of Simply Unlimited Any Network Minutes and 15GB Data

Options
  • 11-01-2018 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

how do i opt out of this as i dont want it to take my credit next month if i forget that im on this plan?

ive tried sending stop to 50104 but that didnt work and the eir site doesnt seem to have the number?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Sugarbomb

Scram wrote: »
    how do i opt out of this as i dont want it to take my credit next month if i forget that im on this plan?

ive tried sending stop to 50104 but that didnt work and the eir site doesnt seem to have the number?

You have to ring customer care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Scram wrote: »

Hi Scram,

I would recommend calling customer care to ensure all plans have been removed on 1747.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement