Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which exchanges and why

• 11-01-2018 10:06am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering which exchanges people here use and why? Currently I'm set up on the following

Coinbase.
    Pros: Easy to use, fast on internal transactions, supports fiat to crypto transactions, SEPA and cards
    Cons: Very large transaction costs, very limited array of coins

Kraken:
    Pros: Supports fiat to crypto transactions and SEPA. More coins than CoinBase and reasonable transaction costs
    Cons: Very flakey, being able to use the site is hit and miss. Number of coins is still quite limited.

Binance:
    Pros: Stable, reasonable transaction costs, good range of coins
    Cons: No fiat / SEPA

Not being a driver I can't unfortunately create a GDAX account, and waiting on my BitStamp account to verify.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

As many as I can get on. Because they're all a bit sh!t for different reasons.

Advertisement