Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lough Boora Half Marathon April 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭ReeReeG

I did a 10k there a couple of years ago. Fairly flat alright from what I remember. Was a miserable February morning though, so I also remember it being fairly grim in the bog!

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭ToriV

ReeReeG wrote: »
    I did a 10k there a couple of years ago. Fairly flat alright from what I remember. Was a miserable February morning though, so I also remember it being fairly grim in the bog!

Thanks - would be miserable alright id say. Was it on road or is it a forest track/path?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

ToriV wrote: »
    Thanks - would be miserable alright id say. Was it on road or is it a forest track/path?

Done the 10k there myself last April, it was a mixture of forest track, road and path. Plenty of room there for a Half in a lovely setting. Very flat to.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭ToriV

OOnegative wrote: »
    Done the 10k there myself last April, it was a mixture of forest track, road and path. Plenty of room there for a Half in a lovely setting. Very flat to.

Great - thanks for that, much appreciated!

Advertisement