Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roscoff Campsite Options

• 11-01-2018 11:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

So, as per another thread, heading to Roscoff from Cork in early July, with the Trusty 6-Berth, and the Six of all. All kids are 9-12.

The sheer volume of Campsite options are overwhelming, which, by the way, is a good thing. So we're falling back to the old reliable of word-of-mouth recommendations by people who have done what we are doing.

We might do 2-3 different Campsites over the course of 12 nights or so. Not alot of preconditions:

* Indoor pool, preferably a place with a water park theme.
    * No more than 3 hours travel time.

Any words of wisdom? I'll be hanging out in Sir Liamalots solar electrics thread if anyone is looking for me...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Jaden wrote: »
    So, as per another thread, heading to Roscoff from Cork in early July, with the Trusty 6-Berth, and the Six of all. All kids are 9-12.

The sheer volume of Campsite options are overwhelming, which, by the way, is a good thing. So we're falling back to the old reliable of word-of-mouth recommendations by people who have done what we are doing.

We might do 2-3 different Campsites over the course of 12 nights or so. Not alot of preconditions:

* Indoor pool, preferably a place with a water park theme.
    * No more than 3 hours travel time.

Any words of wisdom? I'll be hanging out in Sir Liamalots solar electrics thread if anyone is looking for me...
    Moulin de Eclises, Brand new waterpark, indoor pool, beach and on site supermarket. Highly recommended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

+1 for moulin de l'eclis lovely spot also Moulin de Cadillac further north

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭urbanshirl

Yelloh Village Camping Les Mouettes is a lovely site.

Advertisement