Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rise in premium named driver experiece

Options
  • 11-01-2018 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

So basically i got insurance from liberty and i said that i had 1 year named driver experience and i was given a discount of 712.52 but when i sent in the letter of named driver experience it was acceptable because there was a break of 1 month but i had a total of 392 days of experience so now my premium has gone up to me owing them 1690 can anyone tell me if i have a come back because theu gave me a discount of 712.52 for having experience and now its 1690 i owe them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jinkybhoy

So basically i got insurance from liberty and i said that i had 1 year named driver experience and i was given a discount of 712.52 but when i sent in the letter of named driver experience it was acceptable because there was a break of 1 month but i had a total of 392 days of experience so now my premium has gone up to me owing them 1690 can anyone tell me if i have a come back because theu gave me a discount of 712.52 for having experience and now its 1690 i owe them

Any breaks in named driving experience and its only valid from when it's restarted so they only allow from when it was restarted after the 1 month break - Number of total days named makes no difference I'm afraid.

With a no claims bonus gaps are allowed but with named driving experience, it's normally not allowed (patrona is the only company I deal with that would allow it that I know of) but they wouldn't do young drivers (which I assume you are?)

Advertisement