Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIM card - does it need to be returned if not used?

Options
  • 11-01-2018 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hello,

I ordered new SIM cards to port from another provider to Eir. I receive the cards but network coverage is very poor to none in my area so I won't be using your mobile services. I have not unpacked one of the SIM cards. Should I return it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

outlooks wrote: »
    Hello,

I ordered new SIM cards to port from another provider to Eir. I receive the cards but network coverage is very poor to none in my area so I won't be using your mobile services. I have not unpacked one of the SIM cards. Should I return it?
    Hi Outlooks,

If you change your mind, you can get a full refund on any online purchases before the expiry of your cooling off period which is fourteen days following receipt of your goods. 

Alternatively, if it has exceeded the first 14 days t[font=Calibri, sans-serif]o cancel your Eir service you will need to give us 30 days notice by calling us on 1901 option 4.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Tracey[/font]

Advertisement