Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Closed account refund

Options
  • 11-01-2018 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

I called eir last week as I got my final bill and it said I was in credit by 149 euro I called eir customer care they told me I would get a cheque within 5-7 days I then asked eir care on twitter and they told me I would get a refund in my bank account also in 5-7 days,I was told today on Twitter by eir care that I would not get this refund for 30 working days I’d like to know which is correct ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I called eir last week as I got my final bill and it said I was in credit by 149 euro I called eir customer care they told me I would get a cheque within 5-7 days I then asked eir care on twitter and they told me I would get a refund in my bank account also in 5-7 days,I was told today on Twitter by eir care that I would not get this refund for 30 working days I’d like to know which is correct ?
    I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused in obtaining the refund.

Feel free to PM me your full name and account number. I would be happy to have a look into this and clear it up.

Thanks 

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭MikeyCdublin

Yes no problem I pm’d you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Yes no problem I pm’d you
    I have replied to your PM.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭MikeyCdublin

I have replied to your PM.

Thanks