Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is the engineer going to turn up?

Options
  • 11-01-2018 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Been waiting all morning and now after 2pm with no sign, and no contact from Eircom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

burrentech wrote: »
    Been waiting all morning and now after 2pm with no sign, and no contact from Eircom.
    I understand your frustration at this time, I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Feel free to PM me your full name and account number. I would be happy to have a look into this and clear it up.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭burrentech

On sorry, but if I kept the engineer waiting I'm sure you'd charge for the missed appointment. Apparently Eircom didn't put the appointment in the system. Let's hope they can remember the one on Monday then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

burrentech wrote: »
    On sorry, but if I kept the engineer waiting I'm sure you'd charge for the missed appointment. Apparently Eircom didn't put the appointment in the system. Let's hope they can remember the one on Monday then.
    Again I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement