Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to avail of Fibre even though cabinet is less than 200m away

Options
  • 11-01-2018 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

An efibre cabinet(FTTC) was installed in our area over a year ago and has been live since. Yet no residents, except a few outside the highlighted area in the attached screenshot, can avail of fibre services. Do I have to make a call to get connected to the cabinet or can I get a reason as to why we haven't been connected yet. Still stuck with 1-2Mbps DL speeds at best.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Corkman64 wrote: »
    An efibre cabinet(FTTC) was installed in our area over a year ago and has been live since. Yet no residents, except a few outside the highlighted area in the attached screenshot, can avail of fibre services. Do I have to make a call to get connected to the cabinet or can I get a reason as to why we haven't been connected yet. Still stuck with 1-2Mbps DL speeds at best.
    Hi Corkman64,

Thanks for contacting us here. If you give our technical support team a ring on 1890260260 or free phone 1901, they should be able to look into this for you.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement