Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morning rush hour

Options
  • 11-01-2018 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

I need some advice from the Kildare/Dublin commuters please, I have no idea of morning rush hour traffic heading into Dublin from the M7. :)

I'm assuming if I get to Naas by 8:30/9am I'll have missed the worst of it and should be ok from there onto Citywest? Am I way off thinking I'd make it in 30/40minutes at that time on a Friday morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,997 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Wellywoo wrote: »
    I need some advice from the Kildare/Dublin commuters please, I have no idea of morning rush hour traffic heading into Dublin from the M7. :)

I'm assuming if I get to Naas by 8:30/9am I'll have missed the worst of it and should be ok from there onto Citywest? Am I way off thinking I'd make it in 30/40minutes at that time on a Friday morning?

Friday morning traffic is usually quiet although it remains to be seen how bad with it is with the roadworks. I'd say you'd do naas to citywest in 30 minutes fairly easily.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Wellywoo

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Friday morning traffic is usually quiet although it remains to be seen how bad with it is with the roadworks. I'd say you'd do naas to citywest in 30 minutes fairly easily.

Thanks! Where do the roadworks start and end?? Aw man I didn't know that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Wellywoo

Found the website for it online.
    Thanks for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Roadworks bottle neck at the moment seems to be from Jct 10 to Jct 8 at Johnstown. Once you get to Johnstown it opens back up into 3 lanes and its moving freely up until Rathcoole
    I travel it from Naas at approx. 7:20 leaving so on a Friday at 8:30/9:00 its going to be a lot better

Advertisement