Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports direct returns

Options
  • 11-01-2018 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Never had to return anything but is this difficult process?

Checked website and cannot find anything about how to go about sending a return, I assume they won’t pay - even if the shoe size is the smallest fitting size 7 ever, every other size 7 adidas fit except this one in tiny and it’s a squeeze.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MayoMomma

I think there is a returns docket in with delivery if I remember correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

MayoMomma wrote: »
    I think there is a returns docket in with delivery if I remember correctly

Usually is but not this delivery, just a sticker with a number on it, the box came in tatters too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

vicwatson wrote: »
    Usually is but not this delivery, just a sticker with a number on it, the box came in tatters too.

Email them and ask them to email you one

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You can return up to 14 days from receipt of goods, but if it’s a change of mind return, then yes, you’ll have to cover the postage

dudara wrote: »
    You can return up to 14 days from receipt of goods, but if it’s a change of mind return, then yes, you’ll have to cover the postage

Cheers, not a change of mind really as ordered a 7, bought 7’s shoes and runners over the last 3 months and no probs except for these that are wayyy too small for a 7, and they won’t fit.

• Advertisement

Email them and ask them to email you one

Can do but can’t find an email address, part of the prob.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

vicwatson wrote: »
    Can do but can’t find an email address, part of the prob.

https://www.sportsdirect.com/customerservices/completedorders/returnsandexchanges

Cheers for help, have emailed them and will see how it goes.

Hasn't gone well, they don't accept that the shoes aren't a 7 that I ordered, it says 7 all over them etc but they don't fit. They say I ordered a 7 and they shipped a 7 and aren't interested.

So I'll pay to have them returned for a full refund, and never buy from them again, ****e customer services

Anyone know the cheapest way to send these back to GB? Is PM cheaper than An Post in general?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭JimsAlterEgo

they could be 2nds - try and find them in a shop here to try and fit another pair on

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭pat k

they could be 2nds - try and find them in a shop here to try and fit another pair on

Good idea them switch them and get a refund ,prob solved muwahaaa.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,018 ✭✭✭✭L1011

pat k wrote: »
    Good idea them switch them and get a refund ,prob solved muwahaaa.

Suggestions to commit fraud are not acceptable

Advertisement