Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung battery

• 11-01-2018 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can get a genuine Samsung battery replacement for a Galaxy S5? Got one in a shop near Abbey street a while back and it was worse than the battery I was trying to replace!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭mirrormatrix

Thanks, have given it a go. Yeah, most places show a picture of a samsung battery on the sale page, but if you read the description they tell you that they are not selling an official samsung battery.

Why can't Samsung just sell the bloody batteries on their own website? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

yeah would be alot easier :) id suggest if you get an official one make sure to stay in shop and ask to see it being installed :) my bro ordered a genuine apple battery and had it installed but when the screen cracked and he was in the shop it was a totally different battery than he ordered in the first place :)

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭kkhornet

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057776194/1/#post104411798

Samsung uk website and parcel motel or similar for delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,880 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I got one from a guy on adverts based near blanchardstown. Proper Samsung one and it's holding a great charge still after a good few months. I'll see if i can search his user name.

Edit - phoneparts

• Advertisement
Advertisement