Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Birr Game Fair?

Options
  • 11-01-2018 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Any one know the crack with this year's game fair in August.
    ..is the venue being changed from Birr?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Scuttlebut is...... it aint going ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

Yep.... the web site is being cryptic

Yep..saw that not sure if they can get a venue. Ill miss going to it and then giving out about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Mark.223

Heard talks its to be in Emo Court

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭grassroot1

I thought EMO court was dug up or damaged a few years ago and was closed for shows/displays

• Advertisement

The latest I hear is that it's not happening in the Republic.
    It's going to be shanes castle only he is trying hard to get lads that are normally at Birr to go over the border.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭grassroot1

It's going to be shanes castle only he is trying hard to get lads that are normally at Birr to go over the border.

Could you fly into Belfast from Dublin?

grassroot1 wrote: »

I'm sure you could. Do a quick Google search flights Dublin to Belfast but you'd be quicker driving. ....they haven't closed the border yet.....

grassroot1 wrote: »

I'm sure you could. Do a quick Google search flights Dublin to Belfast but you'd be quicker driving. ....they haven't closed the border yet.....

Advertisement